Hungarian Government Scholarship Programme for Developing Countries , and applications are submitted till 28 February, 2015 for 2015-2016 academic year. Applications are invited for Hungarian Government Scholarship to undertake Master of Science degree courses (MSc) at one of the participating universities. The scholarship will cover application and tuition fees throughout the study period; basic books and notes; dormitory accommodation; and subsistence costs. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Hungary
Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing Master of Science degree courses (MSc) at any of the participating universities (Kaposvár University, University of Pannonia Georgikon Faculty and Szent István University, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences).
Field(s): Scholarship is awarded in the field of animal nutrition and feed safety, plant protection, rural development and agribusiness.
Deadline: 28 February 2015 for 2015-2016 academic year.
Funded By: Ministry of Agriculture of Hungary, Hungarian Government
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Hungarian Government Scholarship Programme is targeted for Students from Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Chad, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Kazakhstan, Kenya,
Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Macedonia, Madagascar, Mali, Myanmar, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Namibia, Nigeria, North-Korea, the Philippines, Serbia, Somalia, South-Sudan, Sudan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen can apply for this scholarship.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarship will cover:
‣ All of the below mentioned costs are financed by the Hungarian
Government, according to the Agreement between FAO and Hungary in 2007.
‣ Hungarian Government Scholarship Programme students are entitled to the same health care coverage offered to Hungarian students during the course of the scholarship.
‣ The Scholarship Programme covers student costs only; family members are not supported within the frame of this programme.
Selection Criteria for Hungarian Government Scholarship Programme
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following criteria:
‣ Interested applicants should prepare a dossier to be sent by e-mail consisting of:
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date : Applications should be submitted in the period 05 January – 28 February 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.