Humboldt Postdoctoral Fellowships, and applications are submitted till April 1, 2014. Applications are invited for Humboldt postdoctoral fellowships available for German and international researchers. Up to six temporary positions are offered, starting August 1, 2014. Funding is provided for up to three years and will end no later than October 31, 2017. Applications from all disciplines are welcome. Half of the fellowships are awarded to women. Applicants are selected on the basis of their previous academic achievements, their postdoctoral project proposal and their international network of contacts. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country):Humboldt University | Germany
Level: postdoctoral research programme
Field(s): Researchers are required to submit a proposal for a postdoctoral research project of high academic quality and originality. This project will be implemented during their stay at Humboldt?Universität and will give successful applicants the opportunity to extend and refine their academic profile. The proposed project should fit well with the existing research portfolio of Humboldt-University.
Deadline: April 1, 2014.
Funded By: German federal and state governments’ Excellence
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Humboldt Postdoctoral Fellowships are targeted for German and international applicants.
‣ Award No: Up to six temporary positions (public sector pay scale 13, full time) will be offered. Half of the fellowships are awarded to women.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Funding is provided for up to three years and will end no later than October 31, 2017.
‣ Scholarship covers: Candidates selected for Humboldt Post-Doc Fellowships are temporarily employed as research assistants at Humboldt-University of Berlin, in accordance with the pay scale specified in E 13 TV-L HU. The specific pay grade within salary group 13 one is assigned to, depends on the length of one’s previous employment in the public sector. The Humboldt Post-Doc Fellowship – as opposed to a scholarship, for example – provides you with pension, long-term care and unemployment insurance, but you are also required to pay taxes.
‣ This funding line offers up to three-year postdoctoral positions at Humboldt-Universität to outstanding young researchers who have completed their PhD.
‣ During this time, the postdoctoral fellows have the opportunity to extend and refine their academic profile.
‣ They conduct a research project of high academic quality and originality in cooperation with partners at Humboldt-Universität and, where relevant, their non-university partners.
‣ Applications from all disciplines are welcome. Half of the fellowships are awarded to women.
‣ Candidates will be selected on the basis of their previous academic achievements, their postdoctoral project proposal, and their international network of contacts.
‣ Applications will be accepted either via an online application tool or in printed version sent via post.
‣ Applications should include the following documents:
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on April 1, 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like