Human Life Advancement Foundation Science and Technology Scholarships , and applications are submitted till 15th June every year. Human Life Advancement Foundation invites applications for Science and Technology scholarships available for local and international students at any recognised global universities worldwide. Scholarships are awarded in any field of study that supports innovation and technology. The scholarship value will depend on the type of study, as determined by HLAF. The Scholarship value will be up to USD 15,000 per annum for PhD students and up to USD 35,000 per annum for Postdoctoral researchers. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | The Scholarship is tenable at any recognised global universities worldwide.
Level: PhD studies and postdoctoral research
Field(s): ny field of study that supports innovation and technology.
Deadline: 15th June every year.
Funded By: Human Life Advancement Foundation (HLAF), Malays
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Human Life Advancement Foundation Science and Technology Scholarships are targeted for local and international applicants.
‣ Award No: Not Known
‣ Scholarship Duration: The Scholarship is tenable for one year in the first instance and thereafter may, subject to the Scholar’s satisfactory progress report endorsed by the Advisor, which will be renewed each semester at the Foundation’s discretion. The maximum period of the Scholarship is 4 years for PhD candidates and 1 year for Post doctorate, as determined by the Foundation in each case.
‣ Scholarship covers: The Human Life Advancement Foundation Science and Technology Scholarships value will depend on the type of study, as determined by HLAF. The Scholarship value will be up to USD 15,000 per annum for PhD students and up to USD 35,000 per annum for Postdoctoral researchers.
‣ The Human Life Advancement Foundation (HLAF) is the newly established foundation active in the fields of the education, technology transfer and sustainable development in developing world.
‣ Their mission is to develop networks of organizations and individuals able and willing to contribute to the needs of society, as well as in the development of internationally competent individuals.
‣ HLAF aspires to become a reference point for creation of knowledge, innovations and technology transfer related issues in developing countries. We support the importance of education in building a knowledge society.
‣ This foundation strives to be an innovative institution responsive to needs of society for innovations, knowledge and technology by supporting fruitful interaction between firms, academia and public sector.
‣ They are delighted to announce that we are offering scholarships to those pursuing PhD studies and Postdoctoral research.
‣ Nationality: Unrestricted
‣ Gender: Unrestricted
‣ Maximum age: 30 years for postgraduate student at PhD level or 35years for postdoctoral researchers
‣ Have received acceptance (offer) letter to pursue PhD/Postdoctoral at recognized universities before final decision on scholarship is taken.
‣ In excellent health condition and certified by a Certified Doctor/Medical Professional. The cost of medical examination is to be borne by the applicants
‣ All applicants should have a score of at least 550 in the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or 6.0 points in the International English Language Testing Services (IELTS) or score a band 4 in Malaysian University English Test (MUET)or excellent result in other relevant English test that is accepted by the university and equivalent to the tests mentioned above.
‣ Minimum Academic Achievement: Strong academic record and excellent academic references. Obtained a minimum of Second Class Upper (Honours) or a CGPA of 3.5/4.0 at Bachelor Degree and must possess CGPA 3.8/4.0 or very good result at Masters Degree level in a similar field of intended PhD study, strong publication record. For Postdoctoral candidate strong academic record at PhD study and the research topics to be carried out will have an added advantage.
Selection Criteria for Human Life Advancement Foundation Science and Technology Scholarships
‣ Applications will be considered according to the following selection criteria:
Notification for Human Life Advancement Foundation Science and Technology Scholarships
‣ Shortlisted applicants will be notified within 6 weeks after application deadline.
Procedure For Application
Application can be made ONLINE at www.hlaf.my
‣ Scholarship Applications are due o 15th June every year.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.