HU Excellent Scholarship (HES) at Utrecht University in Netherlands, and applications are submitted till August 15th, 2015. HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht is offering two scholarships worth € 3.500 for non-EU/EEA students. Eligible applicant must have been admitted to one of university English-taught bachelor’s programmes and had a GPA (grade point average) of 3.3. or B+ during their previous education. The scholarship is awarded for one academic year. Scholarships are awarded on a first-come-first-served basis. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Netherlands
Level: English-taught Bachelor’s programmes.
Deadline: English-taught Bachelor’s programmes
Funded By: HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): HU Excellent Scholarship is targeted for Non-EU/EEA students can apply for this scholarship.
‣ Award No: There are two scholarships available.
‣ Scholarship Duration: The scholarship is awarded for one academic year.
‣ Scholarship covers: Scholarship has a value € 3.500.
‣ This € 3.500 scholarship is for non-EU/EEA students with excellent academic credentials from their previous education.
:‣ You have been admitted to one of our English-taught bachelor’s programmes
‣ You have a non-EU/ EEA nationality and pay the higher tuition fee of € 7.949
‣ You do not qualify for any other scholarship or student grant
‣ You had a GPA (grade point average) of 3.3. or B+ during your previous education
‣ You have obtained a minimum of 55 out of 60 ECs during your previous study year at HU
‣ Scholarships are awarded on a first-come-first-served basis.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ To apply for the scholarship, please fill in this application form, attach the required documents and email to the International Office. Required supporting documents:
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on August 15th, 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.