HU Berlin Doctoral Fellowships for International Students in Germany , and applications are submitted till May 11th, 2015. The Graduate School of Analytical Sciences Adlershof (SALSA) at HU Berlin is inviting applications for doctoral fellowships in Chemistry, Biology, Physics and Natural Sciences Education. Up to 10 fellowships are available to begin on October 1st, 2015 for graduate students who have completed (or be in the process of completing) M.Sc. or equivalent in a field related to analytical sciences research. SALSA offers a 3-year period of multidisciplinary research with an integrated curriculum in Analytical Sciences. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Germany
Level: Doctoral degree at SALSA, the Graduate School of Analytical Sciences Adlershof, HU Berlin
Deadline: May 11th, 2015.
Funded By: SALSA, the Graduate School of Analytical Sciences Adlershof, HU Berlin
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): HU Berlin Doctoral Fellowships are targeted for International applicants
‣ Award No: SALSA, the Graduate School of Analytical Sciences Adlershof at HU Berlin is announcing 10 doctoral fellowships.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Fellowships are awarded for a period of three years.
‣ Scholarship covers: not specified
‣ SALSA, the Graduate School of Analytical Sciences Adlershof, was established at Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin in 2012 in the framework of the German Excellence Initiative.
‣ The HU Berlin Doctoral Fellowships program offers a structured, three-year period of multidisciplinary research combined with an integrated curriculum in Analytical Sciences. SALSA, the Graduate School of Analytical Sciences Adlershof at HU Berlin is announcing 10 doctoral fellowships to begin on October 1st, 2015. SALSA offers a structured, 3-year period of multidisciplinary research with an integrated curriculum in Analytical Sciences.
‣ Languages: If you are not a native English speaker we require a proof of your proficiency (equivalent to CEFR B2/C1) in English.
‣ Please upload in the space below either a TOEFL or an IELTS certificate or an UNIcert II/III certificate.
‣ The minimum score for the TOEFL internet-based test (TOEFL® iBT) is 95. For IELTS the overall band score should be 6.5. Knowledge of German is not a prerequisite for studying at the School. Knowledge of German is not a prerequisite for studying at the School.
‣ Education: In order to be considered as an applicant for the School, you must have completed (or be in the process of completing) a Master’s degree, Diploma, Staatsexamen, Magister or the equivalent in a field related to analytical sciences research, e.g. chemistry, physics, biology, natural sciences education (didactics), or analytical sciences. List your college/university degrees in chronological order, starting with the latest degree.
‣ Please also list degrees that have not been completed yet with an expected date of completion. Please provide official certificates as well as transcripts in English or German and certified translations for certificates and transcripts in any other language.
‣ For degrees that have not been completed yet, please provide progress grade reports and/or transcripts. Please also provide an abstract of your Master’s thesis in English, also if your thesis is not completed yet. Please do not upload your complete Master thesis!
‣ Research Experience: Description of prior research experience, publications, posters and oral presentations, teaching experience, disciplinary background.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications are submitted via online.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date : The 6th SALSA Call for Applications will be opened from April 15th until May 11th, 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.