HSF General College Scholarships. The Hispanic Scholarship Fund is offering general college scholarships for students of Hispanic heritage who obtain a college degree. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): accredited college or university in the U.S| USA
Level: This bursary is for pursuing Graduating High School Seniors, Community College Students, Community College Transfer Students, Undergraduate Students, and Graduate Students.
Field(s): Any of the courses offered by the U.S. accredited college or university in the U.S., Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands or Guam.
Deadline: Dec 15, 2013.
Funded By: Hispanic Scholarship Fund.
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): HSF General College Scholarships are targeted for U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident with a permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551 (not expired) Students
‣ Award No: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship covers: Award amounts generally range from $1,000 to $5,000.
‣ HSF/ General College Scholarships are designed to assist students of Hispanic heritage obtain a college degree.
To avail HSF General College Scholarships, candidates must meet the following criteria:
‣ Be of Hispanic heritage ;
‣ Be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident with a permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551 (not expired);
‣ Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale;
‣ Have plans to enroll FULL-TIME at a U.S. accredited college or university in the U.S., Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands or Guam during the 2014-2015 academic year;
‣ Must apply for federal financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in 2014;
‣ Be pursuing first undergraduate or graduate degree;
‣ Upload a photograph (headshot) of yourself for your profile. *Please upload a maximum photo size of 3MB in JPG or PNG format
‣ Scholarships are available on a competitive basis.
‣ July 2014
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply online.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 15 Dec 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2014, College, Community, General, Graduate, High, HSF, scholarships, School, Seniors, Transfer, Undergraduate, USA
Your first paragraph ...