Hong Kong Postgraduate Scholarships applications are now announced a call for scholars who like to study at Birmingham University . Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Birmingham | UK
Level: Postgraduate Degree
Field(s): Any subject offered by the university.
Deadline:30th April 2013.
Funded by: University of Birmingham
Beneficiaries(Target Group): Scholarship is Open for Hong Kong Students.
Benefit( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ Scholarship Duration: The University of Birmingham Hong K Postgraduate Scholarships for one-year Masters programmes.
‣Scholarship covers:This award is worth up to £15,000 towards the cost of tuition fees.
‣ The University of Birmingham is offering Hong Kong postgraduate Scholarships for the year 2013.
‣ These scholarships open for Hong Kong citizens. The award is worth up to £15,000 towards the cost of tuition fees for one year.
‣ The students must have a degree (or expect to obtain a degree before September 2013) from an institution of tertiary education in Hong Kong. The deadline of the scholarship is 30th April 2013.
‣ The scholarship, which was established in 1985, enables the selected candidates to pursue one-year master’s degree programmes at the University of Birmingham in the United Kingdom.
‣ The selected candidates are expected to make contribution to the community of Hong Kong after the completion of their studies.
To be eligible for Hong Kong postgraduate Scholarships, candidates need to meet the following criteria:
‣ Be holders of a degree (or expect to obtain a degree before September 2013) from an institution of tertiary education in Hong Kong.
‣ Those with diplomas and other non-degree qualifications from such institutions may be considered for admission to a relevant postgraduate program if their qualifications and working experience are acceptable to the University of Birmingham.
‣ Be eligible for admission to their intended course of study (Note: The scholarship award will only be confirmed when the candidate has been offered a place at the University of Birmingham).
‣ Be able to provide evidence satisfactory to the University of an adequate knowledge of written and spoken English.
‣ Should not have previously studied in the United Kingdom.
‣ Should be able to fund the remaining costs of their studies at Birmingham from other sources.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply by post
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 30th April 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like