2013-2014 Hong Kong PhD Fellowship for PhD Students, Hong Kong
School:Hong Kong’s institutions/ Hong Kong
Field(S): courses given in Hong Kong’s institutions.
Deadline: 1&5 December 2012
Funded by: Research Grants Council (RGC) of Hong Kong
Beneficiaries: Open for International Students
- The Fellowship will provide a 3-year tuition scholarship, a monthly stipend of HK$20,000 (approx. US$2,600) and a conference and research-related travel allowance of HK$10,000 (approx. US$1,300) per year up to three years.
- Research Grants Council offers Fellowship for National and International PhD Students, Hong Kong 2013
- Fellowship established by the Research Grants Council (RGC) of Hong Kong in 2009, the Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme (HKPFS) aims at attracting the best and brightest students in the world to pursue their PhD studies and research in Hong Kong’s institutions.
Candidates who are seeking admission as new full time PhD students at PolyU, irrespective of their country of origin, prior work experience, and ethnic background, are eligible to apply.
- If you are successful, you may pursue your research under supervision by one of more academic staff in the Knowledge Management and Innovation Research Centre (KMIRC).
Application method: Online
- Deadline: RGC’s Application Deadline:1 December 2012 , PolyU’s Application Deadline: 5 December 2012
For more Information, please visit:
For informal enquiries, please contact:
Note: Please, help by pressing the face book like button to viral the post viewed by others !!!