Hollywood Chamber of Commerce foundation Vocal Scholarships are offered for International students enrolling in the Associate of Arts in Performance (Vocal) program at Musicians Institute. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country) : Musicians Institute | USA
Level: Pursuing Associate of Arts in Performance (Vocal) program
Field(s): Subjects are related to the music
Deadline: 01 March 2013
Funded by: The Hollywood Chamber of Commerce Community Foundation
Beneficiaries(Target Group):Scholarship is Open for International Students:
No. of Awards: About 12 scholarships will be awarded in Spring 2013
What does the scholarship cover?
‣ One Complete Vocal Program Equipment Package per Awardee: -Sennheiser e835 Microphone -Sennheiser HD201 Headphones
‣ 20 Ft. Male to Female XLR Cable with XLR to 1/4″ Adapter
‣ The Hollywood Chamber of Commerce foundation Vocal Scholarships are offered for international students enrolling in the Associate of Arts in Performance (Vocal) program at Musicians Institute.
‣ Scholarships are offered in the field of music in USA.
‣ Twelve HCCCF Vocal scholarships will be awarded in spring 2013 to students. The HCCCF Vocal Scholarships are sponsored by the Hollywood Ch. of Commerce Community Foundation. The application deadline is March 1, 2013.
‣ The HCCCF Vocal Scholarships are generously sponsored by The Hollywood Ch. of Commerce Community Foundation, and are provided to encourage the educational growth of new students enrolled in the Vocal Program at MI.
‣ Twelve HCCCF Vocal scholarships will be awarded in Spring 2013 to students (US or non-US citizens) enrolling in the Associate of Arts in Performance (Vocal) program who enter with a cumulative GPA of 2.75 (or better) and can clearly articulate their goals as a vocalist (see essay instructions below).
‣ The scholarship is applicable for students enrolled in the Vocal performance program only, and may not be transferred to a non- performance program emphases (Audio Engineering, Music Business, Independent Artist, Guitar Craft, or Film) within an AA degree.
To qualify for a Hollywood Chamber of Commerce foundation Vocal Scholarships , you must execute the following procedures:
‣ Complete a HCCCF Vocal Scholarship application (see application download instructions below).
‣ Submit a 250 word essay explaining why you should be considered for a HCCCF Vocal Scholarship.
‣ Include your long and short-term goals and any other factors you consider relevant. Essays that exceed the 250 word limit will not consider.
‣ Submit a copy of your official high school or college transcript.
‣ Eligibility is determined by a combination of academic standing (minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75) and the quality and content of the scholarship essay (described below).
Scholarships Application Methods
‣ Apply by post.
‣ Scholarship applications are due by March 1, 2013.
‣ It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ The application link is also found at the official website.
You may also like