Hitachi Scholarship Foundation is offering a research fellowship program for scholars and researchers from Southeast Asian countries. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Japan
Level: Postdoctoral & Cooperative Research
Field(s): Science & Technology.
Deadline: October 31, 2013.
Funded By: The H Scholarship Foundation
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): H Research Fellowship is targeted for the applicants of (Southeast Asian countries).
Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, The Philippines and Thailand
‣ Award No: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship Duration: One (1) to three (3) months for a short-term fellowship. Four (4) to ten (10) months for a long-term fellowship. The fellowship begins on the day of the grantee’s arrival in Japan and ends on the day of departure from Japan. The fellowship cannot be extended.
‣ Scholarship covers:
The Foundation will support the following costs and expenses. No financial support is provided to his/her family or dependent. For a short-term fellowship 1) Travel expenses: Economy class round-trip airfare between the nearest airport of the grantee’s university and the airport in Japan, the travel expenses between the airport in Japan and the place of grantee’s research affiliation, and the travel expenses to visit the office of the Foundation.
For a long-term fellowship
‣ The Hitachi Scholarship Foundation (“Foundation”) provides the scholars and researchers in Southeast Asian countries with opportunities to conduct their post-doctoral and cooperative research in the field of science and technology at Japanese universities or research institutes.
‣ Only the faculty members, who belong to the universities invited by the Foundation and wish to conduct their post-doctoral and cooperative research in the field of science and technology except veterinary science at Japanese universities or research institutes, will be accepted as applicants.
‣ To avail Hitachi Research Fellowship, they have to satisfy the following requirements.
‣ The result of selection will be informed to the applicant through the President’s office of his/her university in June 2014, and the successful applicant is requested to come to Japan by the date agreed with the host scientist in Japan.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Application shall be endorsed by the President’s office of the university to which the Foundation has offered the fellowship award and submitted by post using the registered mail.
‣ Neither personal nor direct application to the Foundation is accepted.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 31 October 2013.
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2014, Brunei, Cambodia, Fellowships, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, research, Singapore, Southeast Asia, Thailand, Vietnam
Your first paragraph ...