Heinrich Boll Foundation offers scholarship for students of all nationalities per year. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): universities of applied sciences or universities of the arts | Germany
Level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD Degree
Field(s): All subjects offered at universities of applied sciences or universities of the arts
Funded by: The Heinrich Boll Foundation
Beneficiaries(Target Group): Scholarship is Open for International Students.
Benefits (Value / Inclusions):
‣ No. of Awards:1,000 scholarships are offered.
‣ The Heinrich Böll Foundation grants scholarships to approximately 1,000 undergraduates, graduates, and doctoral students of all subjects and nationalities per year, who are pursuing their degree at universities, universities of applied sciences (‘Fachhochschulen’), or universities of the arts (‘Kunsthochschulen’).
‣ We expect our scholarship recipients to have excellent academic records, to be socially and politically engaged, and to have an active interest in the basic values of the foundation: ecology and sustainability, democracy and human rights, self determination and justice.
‣ For a student scholarship: Students of all subjects who are pursuing a FIRST university degree and who gained their university entrance qualification from a German school.
‣ For Student scholarship – Journalism programme: International students of all subjects in a MASTER’S programme, who gained their university entrance qualification from a school outside of Germany and who would like to study in Germany
‣ For a doctoral scholarship: Doctoral students of all subjects who gained their university entrance qualification in Germany and who wish to do their doctoral studies in Germany.
Eligibility criteria for Heinrich Boll Foundation scholarships
‣ The key criteria for assessing written applications and admission to the next stage of the procedure are:
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply online here.
‣ Check if you are among the special focus groups in this application round
‣ Gather information on the application process and the requested documents
‣ Register for the online application portal
‣ Provide the requested information in the Online Application Portal
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 1st March 2013.
You may also like