Heilongjiang Government Scholarship for International Students, and applications are submitted till 30 April each year. The government of Heilongjiang is offering scholarship for international students to study in the appointed educational institutions in Heilongjiang province, for degrees at different levels. The scholarship is divided into the following three categories: Class A Scholarship for Doctoral Degree Student’s (24,000 per year for 2 to 3 academic years), Class B Scholarship for Master’s Degree Student’s (19,000 per year for 2 to 3 academic year) and Class C Scholarship for Bachelor’s Degree Student’s (13,000 per year for 4 academic years). Application should be submitted till 30 each year. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): at host institutions in Heilongjiang province | Heilongjiang (China)
Level: undergraduate, master and PhD program
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses available at at host institutions
Deadline: 30 April each year.
Funded By: Government of Heilongjiang
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Heilongjiang Government Scholarship is targeted for International students (except China).
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Class A scholarship is granted to the student for 2 to 3 academic years, Class B scholarship is granted to the student for 2 to 3 academic year and Class C scholarship is granted to the student for 4 academic years.
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarship is divided into the following three categories and is granted to the relevant institutions that accept international students: Class A:-Doctoral Degree Student’s Scholarship: 24,000 per year. Class b:-Master’s Degree Student’s Scholarship:19,000 per year. Class c:-Bachelor’s Degree Student’s Scholarship: 13,000 per year. Recipients of all categories of scholarship are exempt from registration fees, tuitions fees, experiment fees, practice fees, basic teaching materials fees, accommodation fees and insurance. International travel expenses, monthly living allowance and other fees are not included.
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
‣ The government of Heilongjiang Province has established the Heilongjiang Government Scholarship for International Students(hereinafter referred to as Scholarship) in accordance with the Guidance for the Medium and Long-Term Educational Reform and Development in Heilongjiang Province (2012-2020), in effort to further promote the development and make progress on scale, level and service ability of the international students’ education of Heilongjiang Province, and attract more academically excellent international students to study in Heilongjiang.
Have what it takes to avail Heilongjiang Government Scholarship?
‣ Education background and age limit
‣ Applicants for bachelor’s degree must have acquired a diploma equivalent to Chinese high-school graduate and be under the age of 25, and should also be in accordance with the eligibility of the host institution.
‣ Applicants for master’s degree program must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35 and should have a bachelor’s degree with letters of recommendation from two professors or associate professors.
‣ Applicants for doctoral degree program must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40 and should have a master’s degree with letters of recommendation from two professors or associate professors.
B. Other Requirements (Heilongjiang Government Scholarship )
‣ Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens (with a foreign nationality over four years) and be in good health;
‣ Applicants must comply with laws and regulations of the Chinese government and rules and disciplines of the host institutions.
‣ Applicants should not be currently studying in China. (Students currently in China who graduated from a Chinese institution for more than one academic year are eligible.);
‣ Applicants’ proficiency of Chinese level be determined by the host institution according to specialty and teaching language.
‣ Applicants should not be awardees of any other scholarships.
‣ Applicants should hand in applications within written forms in accordance with provisions of class A, B and C scholarships from January to April each year.
‣ Applicants must fill in and provide the following documents honestly and completely (in duplicate):
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 30 April each year.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like
Your first paragraph ...