Heidelberg University PhD International Fellowships is funded by and Ministry of Science, Research and Arts of Baden-Württemberg. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Heidelberg Uni |Germany
Level: PhD Degree
Field(s): In the field of therapeutic target identification, cardiac-directed vector evolution, and advanced heart delivery technologies offered by the Medical Faculty of Heidelberg Uni, Germany.
Deadline: Contact Employer
Funded By: Ministry of Science, Research and Arts of Baden-Württemberg
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Heidelberg University PhD International Fellowships are targeted for German and international students.
‣ Award No: 15 PhD fellowships are offered.
‣ Scholarship covers: The fellowships will provide 1,500 Euro/month.
‣ The alliance, which is funded by the Ministry of Science, Research and Arts of Baden-Württemberg, focuses on the preclinical development of molecular therapies against chronic heart failure, a widespread, often fatal disease for which no causative therapies exist.
‣ PhD research projects can be carried out in the areas of
therapeutic target identification,
cardiac-directed vector evolution, and
advanced heart delivery technologies, employing a broad range of
cutting-edge research methodologies, disease model organisms and
advanced translational research tools.
(a) therapeutic target identification,
(b) cardiac-directed vector evolution, and
(c) advanced heart delivery technologies, employing a broad range of cutting-edge research methodologies, disease model organisms and advanced translational research tools.
‣ Successful candidates will be enrolled in the newly established “Molecular Cardiology PhD Program” of the Hartmut Hoffmann-Berling
International Graduate School of Molecular and Cellular Biology (HBIGS) of Heidelberg University and will participate in its curricular teaching programme.
‣ Applications are invited from enthusiastic, committed, creative and highly talented graduate students -with a Master’s degree or diploma in biology, biochemistry, pharmacology, pharmacy or related fields who wish to join an interdisciplinary research network at one of the leading centers for biomedical sciences in Europe.
‣ Successful candidates should have gained some experience in advanced biochemical, cell biological, molecular genetics techniques or animal and disease models and should be willing to familiarize themselves with new state-of-the-art methodologies.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply online here now.
‣ Scholarship Applications Due Date: Contact employer
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website.
‣ Shortlisted applicants who applied for an advertised project will be notified and invited for interview in Heidelberg no later than two weeks after a deadline has been closed.
‣ Selected candidates will receive notification via email as soon as the decision is made.
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2013, Fellowships , germany, International, PhD