HEC-EGIDE Eiffel MBA Scholarships. French Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces HEC EGIDE/ Eiffel MBA scholarships. The scholarship is awarded to the developing countries’ students to pursue Masters in Business Administration. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): French schools of higher education | France
Level: Master's Degree
Field(s): Business administration
Deadline: 15 November 2013
Funded By: French Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Beneficiaries(Target Groups):HEC-EGIDE Eiffel MBA Scholarships are targeted for students of Afghanistan, Gambia, Mozambique, Bangladesh, The Guinea, Myanmar, Benin, Guinea-Bisau, Nepal, Burkina Faso, Haiti, Niger, Burundi, Kenya, Rwanda, Cambodia, Korea, Dem Rep., Sierra Leone, Central African Republic, Kyrgyz Republic, Somalia, Liberia, Tajikistan, Comoros, Madagascar, Tanzania, Malawi, Togo, Congo, Dem. Rep, Eritrea, Mali, Uganda, Ethiopia, Mauritania, Zimbabwe, Albania, Indonesia, Samoa, Armenia, India, São Tomé and Principe, Belize, Iraq, Senegal, Bhutan, Kiribati, Solomon Islands, Bolivia, Kosovo, South Sudan, Cameroon, Lao PDR, Sri Lanka, Cape Verde, Lesotho, Sudan, Congo, Rep., Marshall Islands, Swaziland, Côte d’Ivoire, Micronesia, Fed. Sts., Syrian Arab Republic, Djibouti, Moldova, Timor-Leste, Egypt, Arab Rep., Mongolia, Tonga, El Salvador, Morocco, Ukraine, Fiji, Nicaragua, Uzbekistan, Georgia, Nigeria, Vanuatu, Ghana, Pakistan, Vietnam, Guatemala, Papua New Guinea, West Bank and Gaza, Guyana, Paraguay, Yemen, Rep., Honduras, Philippines, Zambia, Angola, Ecuador, Palau, Algeria, Gabon, Panama, American Samoa, Grenada, Peru, Antigua and Barbuda, Iran, Islamic Rep., Romania, Argentina, Jamaica, Russian Federation, Azerbaijan, Jordan,
Serbia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Seychelles, Bosnia and Herzegovina,Latvia, South Africa, Botswana, Lebanon, St. Lucia, Brazil, Libya, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Suriname, Chile, Macedonia, FYR, Thailand, China, Malaysia, Tunisia, Colombia, Maldives, Turkey, Costa Rica, Mauritius, Turkmenistan, Cuba, Mexico, Tuvalu, Dominica, Montenegro, Uruguay.
‣ Award No: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship covers: The Eiffel Scholarship provides participants with a monthly allowance of €1,181 and covers additional expenses including travel, health insurance and cultural activities. Tuition fees are not covered by the scholarship.
HEC-EGIDE Eiffel MBA Scholarships
‣ Launched in January 1999 by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Ministère des Affaires Etrangères), the Eiffel Scholarship is designed to bolster international recruiting by French schools of higher education, at a time when competition to attract top foreign students is growing among developed countries.
‣ HEC reserves the right to submit only those candidates it feels best qualify for the Eiffel Scholarship as the award is particularly competitive and prestigious.
‣ Note that applications from students currently studying outside France will be given priority over those from students already studying in France.
To be eligible for HEC-EGIDE Eiffel MBA Scholarships , candidates must
‣ The HEC MBA Program applies on behalf of admitted eligible students.
‣ In order to be eligible the candidate must:
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Filling out the Candidate Profile will inform us of your experience and background as well as your personal and professional objectives.
‣ This online form is also quick and easy to complete.
‣ Scholarship Application is due on 15 November 2013 for January 2014.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2014, countries, developing, EGIDE, Eiffel, France, HEC, MBA, scholarships