Health Sciences and Medicine Honours Scholarships for International Students in Australia, and applications are submitted till Friday in November each year. Bond University offers Health Sciences and Medicine Honours Scholarships for international students to pursue undergraduate degree. The number of scholarships are awarded each year (if any) will be determined by the Faculty based on the applicant pool. Scholarships may be awarded for 25%, 50% or 100% of tuition fees. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of outstanding academic achievement at undergraduate level. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Bond University | Australia
Level: Undergraduate Degree
Field(s): health sciences and medicine at Bond University
Deadline: Friday in November each year.
Funded By: Bond University, Australia
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Health Sciences and Medicine H
Scholarships are targeted for International Students
‣ Award No: The number of scholarships awarded each year (if any) will be determined by the faculty based on the applicant pool.
‣ Scholarship covers: Scholarships may be awarded for 25%, 50% or 100% of tuition fees.
‣ The Health Sciences and Medicine Honours Scholarships are awarded on the basis of outstanding academic achievement at Undergraduate level and are available to all students.
‣ The number of scholarships awarded each year (if any) will be determined by the Faculty based on the applicant pool.
‣ Suitability of proposed project and availability of dual supervisory arrangements.
‣ Their additional experience, skills and qualifications.
‣ The selection of successful candidates will be made based on the applicant’s ability to meet the eligibility and selection criteria outlined.
‣ Applications must contain details of the proposed project, supervisors and evidence of an interim GPA of greater than or equal to 2.5 (on a four-point scale) greater than or equal to 5.5 (on a seven-point scale).
‣ The Honours Convenor will rank applications on merit.
‣ Applicants may not all receive the same value scholarship while some may not be offered a scholarship.
‣ At its December meeting the Faculty Research Committee will consider the ranking and approve the value of any scholarship awarded.
‣ A Bond University Scholarship Application is considered an application to study at Bond University.
‣ Applicants will not be required to complete a separate application form for entry into the chosen program. All scholarship applications must be lodged online using the Bond University Application Form.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on on the last Friday in November each year.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.