Health and Life Sciences Deans Merit Scholarship at Coventry University in UK, and applications are submitted till 28th July 2014 for September 2014 intake.Coventry University is offering merit scholarship for undergraduate and postgraduate international students. Scholarship is awarded to join a degree programme within the Faculty of Health and Life Sciences. Scholarship worth £2,500 will be awarded for the period of one year only. Selection will be on the basis of both the essay and academic merit. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Coventry University | UK
Level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate Degree
Field(s): Health and Life Sciences
Deadline: 28th July 2014 for September 2014 intake.
Funded By: Coventry University, UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Health and Life Sciences Deans Merit Scholarship is targeted for international students
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: This merit scholarship is awarded for a period of one year.
‣ Scholarship covers: The Faculty of Health and Life Sciences Dean’s Merit Scholarship Scheme offers £2,500 in year one only.
‣ The Faculty of Health and Life Sciences Dean’s Merit Scholarship Scheme offers £2,500 in year one only, based on academic performance.
‣ Health and Life Sciences Deans Merit Scholarship will be awarded on a competitive basis and applicants will need to submit a 500 word essay on “how they will use the award they gain from Coventry University to contribute to the Faculty during their time at Coventry University and the field of health and life sciences after they graduate.”
‣ Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of both the essay and academic merit (postgraduate applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree at grade 2.1 or equivalent, undergraduate applicants must hold A-levels at grades BBC or equivalent).
‣ Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of both the essay and academic merit.
‣ Due to the high volume of applications only successful applicants will be notified by 8th August 2014.
‣ To apply for the scholarship please attach your 500 word essay entry along with your application form for study and email both to HLSscholarship.io-at-coventry.ac.uk. If you have already applied to study with Coventry University for a course within the Faculty of Health and Life Sciences and received a conditional offer.
‣ Submit your essay along with you applicant number to HLSscholarship.io-at-coventry.ac.uk.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 28th July 2014 for September 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.