Guaranteed And Renewable Scholarships At Ryerson University in Canada , and applications are submitted till July 31, 2014. Ryerson University is providing undergraduate scholarships for students who are currently enrolled full-time in a Canadian secondary school. Applicants must be enrolling in a post secondary institution for the first time and have submitted the correct and complete application for admission to the program for which the scholarship is being granted by May 1, 2014. Students attending a Canadian secondary school will be considered automatically based on grades available mid-May and then on an on-going basis until July 31, 2014. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country):Ryerson University | Canada
Level: undergraduate degree
Field(s): any of the courses offered by the Ryerson University.
Deadline: July 31, 2014.
Funded By: Ryerson University
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Guaranteed And Renewable Scholarships At Ryerson University is targeted for Canadian students
‣ Award No: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarship is offered for one year.
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarship is awarding financial support for different admission averages in the following ways: i) 95% and above - $16,000 ii) 90-94.9% - $8,000 iii) 86-89.9% - $4,000 iv) 80-85.9% - $2,000
‣ Ryerson University announces Guaranteed and Renewable Scholarships for the academic year 2014/2015.
‣ Application for admission must be received at Ryerson by this May 1, 2014 (unless otherwise indicated) in order to be considered for an entrance scholarship.
To be eligible for consideration, students must:
‣ Be currently enrolled full-time in a Canadian secondary school (minimum of three Ontario grade 12 U/M courses or Canadian provincial equivalent within the 2013-14 regular school year; repeated courses cannot be double-counted and will not count as more than one course towards the three required courses);
‣ Have been continuously enrolled full-time (no gaps in full-time attendance prior to the 2013-14 regular school year);
‣ Be enrolling in a postsecondary institution for the first time; and
‣ Have submitted the correct and complete application for admission to the program for which the scholarship is being granted by May 1, 2014.
‣ Eligible applicants must have an active application to a full-time undergraduate four-year degree program at Ryerson via the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre (OUAC) application process by May 1, 2014. A separate scholarship application is not required.
‣ Scholarship Applications are submitted till May 1, 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
For more Information about Guaranteed And Renewable Scholarships At Ryerson University