GSE Scholarships are offered for Developing Country Students in master's in Economics. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Barcelona Graduate School of Economics in Catalonia, Spain | Spain
Level: Masters (MS) Degree
Field(s): Available Master Programs at Barcelona GSE are enlisted here :
‣ MSc in Economics and MSc in Finance,
‣ MSc in Competition and Market Regulation,
‣ MSc in the Economics of Science and Innovation,
‣ MSc in International Trade, Finance, and Development ,
‣ MSc in Macroeconomic Policy and Financial Markets,
Funded By: La Caixa/BVVA/Barcelona GSE
Deadline: 15 July 2013 (annual)
Beneficiaries( Target Group): GSE Scholarships are targeted for Students from developing and emerging countries – all countries EXCEPT Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong SAR, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Singapore, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United States of America.
BVVA Award: Mexicans and Latin Americans
Benefits( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. of Awards: For La Caixa Scholarship, fourteen (14) scholarships will be awarded to developing country candidates while for the BVVA Foundation Award, two of the awards are for Mexican candidates and the other three are open to candidates from the rest of Latin America.
‣ Scholarship Duration:
‣ Scholarship Covers: • master program tuition • medical insurance • round-trip airfare from the student’s country of residence • monthly stipend for expenses during the student’s stay in Barcelona
‣ The “La Caixa” Savings Bank Foundation and the Barcelona GSE Scholarships offer 14 fully-funded grants to students from emerging and developing countries with excellent academic backgrounds who will return to their home countries at the end of their professional training process to implement their knowledge.
‣ Also, the BBVA Foundation and the Barcelona GSE offer 5 fully-funded scholarships to Latin American students with outstanding academic backgrounds applying to any master program.
Applicants must full fill the following requirements to avail GSE Scholarships
‣ Be citizens of an emerging and developing country
‣ Have excellent academic backgrounds • Return to their home countries at the end of their professional training process to implement their knowledge.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ There is no extra application for these scholarships.
‣ The student will find the relevant section in the application form. Please note that the selection process for all scholarships is handled entirely by the Admissions Committee of the Barcelona GSE. Click here for more information on the application process (the online application form is also found at this page).
‣ You must indicate on your application that you wish to be considered for financial assistance.
‣ The deadline for applications for non-European students is on 15 July 2013 and 1 August 2013 for European students. Applicants are encouraged to apply early to enhance their chances of acceptance.
‣ It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Admissions FAQ: http://www.barcelonagse.eu/FAQ.html
You may also like