GSA Postgraduate Scholarships for UK and International Students, and applications are submitted till 29th May 2015. Applications are invited for a number of GSA scholarships to undertake postgraduate studies during the 2015-2016 academic year. Each scholarship has its own application criteria, however all scholarship applicants must have met the academic entry requirements for study at the Glasgow School of Art and hold either an Unconditional or Conditional offer letter or e-mail, which must accompany their scholarship application. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): The Glasgow School of Art (GSA), | UK
Level: master degree
Field(s): all subjects available at Glasgow School of Art.
Deadline: 29th May 2015.
Funded By: The Glasgow School of Art (GSA), UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): GSA Postgraduate Scholarships are targeted for UK and international students can apply for these GSA scholarships.
‣ Award No: The Glasgow School of Art has a number of scholarships available to new postgraduate students.
‣ Scholarship Duration: These postgraduate scholarships are awarded for one year. Scholarship awards are disbursed in three installments over the period of the academic year depending on attendance and progression
‣ Scholarship covers: The value of each scholarship is £2,000. When applying for a GSA scholarship you should note that some of the scholarships offer a contribution towards tuition fees to assist you during your study at the GSA, whilst others provide a maintenance grant.
‣ The GSA is a creative hothouse in which a diverse community of fine artists, architects and designers can develop and hone their talents.
‣ The GSA wants to ensure that becoming part of this community, as far as possible, is based on potential, ability and talent.
‣ The GSA has a number of scholarships available to new students who have been offered a Conditional or Unconditional place at the Glasgow School of Art, for programmes of study commencing in 2015/16.
‣ The GSA welcomes individuals from all over the world to the School enabling students to learn from a diversity of cultures.
‣ Each scholarship has its own application criteria, however all scholarship applicants must have met the academic entry requirements for study at the Glasgow School of Art and hold either an Unconditional or Conditional offer letter or e-mail, which must accompany their scholarship application.
Notification for GSA Postgraduate Scholarships
‣ You will be advised of the outcome of your application by email by mid July 2015.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications should be completed electronically and emailed to scholarships-at-gsa.ac.uk. If you are eligible you can apply for a maximum of two scholarships.
‣ You only need to submit one application form, stating your first and second choice. You should send your application form, together with any additional information that has been specified by the deadline date.
‣ Please do not send information that has not been specifically requested in the criteria, for example a CV, slides, catalogues.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 29th May 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.