Griffith University Scholarships are offered for undergraduate students. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Griffith University | Australia.
Level: Undergraduate Degree
Field(s): Any of the courses offered by the University Griffith in Australia.
Deadline: 15 November 2013.
Funded By: Griffith University
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Griffith University Scholarships are targeted for Australian, New Zealand or international students (who are completing or have completed Years 11 and 12 in Australia ;)
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships are offered for up to five years or the minimum duration of the program
(Deans’ Sir Samuel Griffith scholarship) and for up to four years or the minimum duration of the program (Sir Samuel Griffith scholarship)
‣ Scholarship covers: Total offer is of: -for Deans’ Sir Samuel Griffith scholarship: Valued at approximately $60,000. $12,000 per year for up to five years or the minimum duration of the program, whichever is the lesser duration. Applicants who achieve a result which places them at the very top of the OP1 band (including IB and interstate equivalent ATAR) are eligible to apply. To be considered for this Deans’ Sir Samuel Griffith Scholarship applicants must have Griffith University listed as their 1st or 2nd QTAC/UAC preference. -For Sir Samuel Griffith scholarship: Valued at approximately $24,000. $6000 per year for up to four years or the minimum duration of the program, whichever is the lesser duration. Applicants with a score of OP1 to 3 (including IB and interstate equivalent ATAR) are eligible to apply, however, applicants expecting an OP4 to 6 (including IB and interstate equivalent ATAR) with exceptional personal achievements are also encouraged to apply.
Griffith University Scholarships
‣ Griffith University’s Sir Samuel Griffith scholarships scheme is one of Australia’s most comprehensive, generous and flexible scholarship programs for academic excellence.
‣ Griffith is offering a Deans’ Sir Samuel Griffith and Sir Samuel Griffith scholarships to outstanding students commencing an undergraduate degree in 2014.
‣ If you’re a high achiever, Griffith wants to reward and acknowledge your efforts via the Deans’ Sir Samuel Griffith and Sir Samuel Griffith.
Griffith University Scholarships
‣ The Deans’ Sir Samuel Griffith and Sir Samuel Griffith Scholarships will be open to current Year 12 and gap year students who meet the following:
‣ Australian Citizens or Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holders; or
‣ Australian Permanent Residents, New Zealand Citizens or international students who are completing or have completed Years 11 and 12 in Australia;
‣ International and New Zealand students will not receive a cash benefit. An equivalent sum will be credited to their student fees.
‣ AND -have NOT undertaken/commenced any previous tertiary study other than that undertaken as part of Year 11-12 studies (eg. Enhanced Studies Program); and
‣ have applied for a tertiary place through the Queensland Tertiary Admissions Centre (QTAC); and
‣ meet the eligibility criteria for degree program and receive and accept an admission offer;
‣ The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit, Leadership and community engagement, Personal qualities, Referee report and offer process.
‣ Only successful applicants will be officially notified in writing of the outcome of their applications.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply online.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 15th November 2013.
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2014, Australia, Griffith, scholarships, Undergraduate