Griffith International Postgraduate Coursework Excellence Scholarships in Australia & applications are open till rimester 3 2017 - Applications close Friday, 30 June (for 30 October commencement). Outcome notified by end of July.. Griffith University is offering international excellence scholarships for undertaking Postgraduate coursework programme during the academic year 2016-2017. These scholarships are valued at $3,000 in total. Two tuition payments of $1,500 will be made towards each receipts’ tuition fees in the first and second semester of the first year of their program. Details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Griffith University | Australia
Level: postgraduate coursework programme
Field(s): all subjects
Deadline:rimester 3 2017 - Applications close Friday, 30 June (for 30 October commencement). Outcome notified by end of July.
Funded By: Griffith University, Australia
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Griffith International Postgraduate Coursework Excellence Scholarships are targeted for Citizens of a country other than Australia or New Zealand can apply for these scholarships.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Two tuition payments of $1,500 will be made towards each receipts’ tuition fees in the first and second semester of the first year of their program.
‣ Scholarship covers: Griffith International Postgraduate Coursework Excellence Scholarships are valued at $3,000 in total (Two tuition payments of $1,500) towards tuition fees.
‣ Griffith International offers an exciting range of scholarships to support international students coming to study in our undergraduate, postgraduate coursework or pathway programs.
‣ Outstanding international students applying for postgraduate coursework studies at Griffith University.
‣ have a minimum GPA in undergraduate studies of 3. 0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
‣ have applied to Griffith University and satisfy all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of your previous studies and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s postgraduate entry requirement.
‣ be a commencing student
‣ be enrolling as a full time student in an postgraduate degree at Griffith university
Applicant must provide:
‣ a certified/attested true copy of supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit as outlined in Eligibility section.
‣ two letters of reference addressing demonstrated academic ability, leadership and personal character.
‣ a personal statement which includes why the applicant has applied for the scholarship, the selected program of study at Griffin University, and other information they feel strengths their application for the scholarship.
‣ Students will be notified by end of December for Semester 1 and by end of May for Semester 2 entry.
Scholarship Application Method
‣To be considered for a Griffith International student scholarship you must have submitted an application to study at Griffith University.
Steps to apply:
If you have already applied to study at Griffith University, email the scholarship application form to the address listed on the application form.
If you have not yet applied to study at Griffith, attach the scholarship application form and supporting documentation to your application.
You must submit your application before the scholarship closing date. We encourage you to apply for all scholarships you are eligible for, however please be aware the scholarship process is competitive and not everyone who applies will be awarded a scholarship.
Apply for scholarship (PDF 291k)
‣ Access here the Application Form
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date : rimester 3 2017 - Applications close Friday, 30 June (for 30 October commencement). Outcome notified by end of July.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.