Great Lakes Educational Loan Services offer Up to 750 scholarships for USA students who like to study in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math at undergraduate and graduate degree level. Full details:
‣ Scholarship Covers: Up to 750 awards of $2,500 each will be granted. Awards are not renewable; however, students may reapply to the program each year they meet eligibility requirements. The award may be used to pay for undergraduate or graduate education related expenses only.
‣ Great Lakes Educational Loan Services, Inc. is offering $2,500 scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students enrolling in science, technology, engineering or math (STEM) programs.
‣ Up to 750 awards will be granted to qualified students from across the country.
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA
Level: Undergraduate and Graduate Degree
Field(s): Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math at undergraduate and graduate degree level.
Funded By: Great Lakes Educational Loan Services, Inc.
Deadline: April 5, 2013.
Beneficiaries( Target Group): Scholarship is Open for students of USA.
Benefits( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. of Awards: Up to 750 scholarships are offered.
To be eligible for Great Lakes Educational Loan Services Scholarships, a student must:
‣ Be enrolled full-time with a declared major field of study in science, technology, engineering, or math at a public or private two–year or four–year college, university, or vocational–technical school.
‣ Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75.
‣ Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
‣ Demonstrate financial need.
Scholarship Application Method:
‣ Apply online
‣ Before beginning the application process please read the following guidelines and instructions.
‣ Print this information and keep on file for reference of program procedures and important dates.
‣ Only online applications via this website will be accepted. You, the student, are responsible for gathering and submitting all required information.
‣ This is a competitive program. Your application is evaluated on the information supplied; therefore, answer all applicable questions as completely as possible.
‣ Read and follow the instructions provided for each section of the application.
‣ Before registering, you may wish to gather the following information needed to submit your application:
‣ Scholarship Applications due date: The USA undergraduate and graduate scholarship application must be one of the first 20,000 submitted electronically by April 5, 2013.
‣ Finalists will be notified by email on or before April 22, 2013. Applicants not selected as finalists will also be notified by email at this time.
‣ It is important to read the application guideline, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like