Graduate Scholarships Program for Excellent Foreign Students(EFS) in Thailand, and applications are submitted till 25th April 2016. Thammasat University offers graduate scholarships for excellent foreign students from reputable universities of any foreign country to study a master's or a doctoral degree program. Up to 40 scholarships are awarded for master students (two years) and doctoral students (three years) in the academic semester year 2/ 2016. To be eligible for these graduate scholarships, applicants must have an excellent academic record (preferably ranked within the top 20 percent of the class). Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Thailand
Level: Master’s & PhD Degree program
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded for the following fields of study: Biochemical Engineering/Biochemistry,Chemical Engineering / Chemistry, Industrial Engineering, Civil Engineering , Information Technology, Computer Engineering/Science, Logistics and Supply Chain Systems Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering , Management Technology, Energy Technology/ Management, Materials Engineering/ Science/Technology, Engineering Management, Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Engineering/Science/ Technology/Management.
Deadline: 25th April 2016.
Funded By: Thammasat University
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Graduate Scholarships Program for Excellent Foreign Students is targeted for International (not a Thai citizen nor of Thai nationality) students
Benefits(Value/ Inclusions):‣ Award No: Up to 40 graduate scholarships will be offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: These graduate scholarships will be offered up to two years for master students and three years for doctoral students in the academic semester year 2/2016.
‣ Scholarship covers: Full tuition and educational support fees (full thesis support) -Living allowance of 10,000 Baht per month comprises: - SIIT dormitory fee (2,000 Baht per month) -Personal living allowance of 8,000 Baht per month -Round trip economy travel expenses, the most direct route to and from Thailand and the recipient’s home country (actual expense, but not over 20,000 Baht) -Miscellaneous expenses such as visa fees, airport taxes, etc. (actual expenses, but not over 10,000 Baht) -Health and accident insurance during the period of scholarship in Thailand
‣ Graduate Scholarships Program for Excellent Foreign Students by Sirindhorn Technology Scholarship Fund are available for excellent students from reputable universities of any foreign country to study in a master’s or a doctoral degree program at Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT), Thammasat University, Thailand.
‣ Not a Thai citizen, nor of Thai nationality.
‣ Excellent academic record (preferably ranked within the top 20 percent of the class) - Meet qualifications of SIIT graduate programs admission.
‣ Two strong recommendation letters (at least one recommendation letter must comes from academic instructor/advisor) ;
‣ Have good health and good conduct.
‣ Must not be a recipient of another type of scholarship.
‣ Maintain a cumulative GPA of not less than 3.25 with no “F”, “U”, or “W” grades. -Make good progress in his/her master thesis/doctoral dissertation and report his/her progress every semester.
‣ Assist in the Institute’s work for 30 hours per semester, primarily focused on laboratory supervision or tutoring courses for at least 6 hours, and the rest will be examination proctoring duty
‣ Results will announced by 31st October 2014.
‣ Applicants are required to apply online.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 25th April 2016
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.