Graduate Scholarship for International Students is offered by The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey for the 2013/14 academic year. Full details:
Schools(Institution/ Country): Turkey's universities / Turkey
Level: Master’s and PhD Degree
Field(s): Natural Sciences, Engineering and Technological Sciences, Medical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities.
Deadline: -I.Period : 29 March 2013 -II. Period : 27 September 2013
Funded by: The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Scholarship is Open for the international students can apply for this scholarship.
‣ No. of Awards: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: : Maximum durations of the scholarship are 2 years for MSc students and 4 years for PhD students, provided that the fellow is successful in his/her studies (courses) and that the supervisor states in his/her evaluation report that the candidate is making good progress. There will not be any payment for the Language Schools.
‣ Scholarship Covers: The amount of the scholarship per-month is 1.500 Turkish Liras (TL) for MSc students and 1.800 TL for PhD students.
‣ This program aims to provide Graduate scholarships for international graduate students in the fields of Natural Sciences, Engineering and Technological Sciences, Medical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities in universities of Turkey for improving science and technology cooperation and building scientific and socio-economic bridge between Turkey and their countries.
Candidates must meet the following criteria to avail Scholarship for International Students in Turkey.
‣ Senior undergraduate students aiming to register a master’s program with thesis
‣ MSc/MA students, at most in the third term of the program,
‣ MSc/MA students or graduated ones aiming to register a doctoral program PhD students, at most in the sixth term of the program
‣ In addition to PhD students, MSc/MA students will be supported.
‣ Getting an acceptance from a program in Turkey’ is not required.
‣ Fellows can get the acceptance and start the fellowship in one year after the announcement date of the fellowship
‣ Age limit is changed as follows:
a. Being at most 30-years-old for MSc students and b. 35-years-old for PhD students at the first date of the application year
‣ ‘Language certificate necessary for the graduate program’ is not demanded.
‣ Being a non-Turkish citizen (people who have dual citizenship are not eligible)
‣ Being at most 30-years-old for MSc students and 35-years-old for PhD students at the first date of the application year
‣ Accepting to sign the letter of undertaking required to be a TÜB&TAK scholar
Eligibility Criteria: The candidates will be evaluated by the academicians by considering the application documents.
Scholarship Application Method :
‣ Online Application System will be accessible two weeks before the deadlines.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due -I.Period : 29 March 2013 -II. Period : 27 September 2013
‣ The results are announced 3 months later, after the deadlines. There will be no announcement for the candidates not accepted.
Scholarship Application Documents
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like
‣ Turkey Scholarships