Graduate Research-Teaching Assistantship for International Students in UAE , and Contact Employer for applications. Applications are invited for Graduate Research /Teaching Assistantship at the Petroleum Institute. Graduate Research /Teaching Assistantship are open for qualified UAE nationals and outstanding international students. Assistantship is offered to the students who are successfully admitted to the Graduate School in full time Master of Science programs. The scholarships include all tuition fees, medical insurance, housing, travel expenses, and a cost of living allowance. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): the Petroleum Institute | UAE
Level: master programs
Deadline: Contact Employer
Funded By: The Petroleum Institute
Beneficiaries(Target Groups):This Research-Teaching Assistantship is targeted for UAE and international students
‣ Award No: not specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: not known
‣ Scholarship covers: The assistantship, which are available to students from all nationalities, include all tuition fees, medical insurance, housing, travel expenses, and a cost of living allowance.
‣ Graduate Research-Teaching Assistantship
Petroleum Institute accepts applications from qualified UAE nationals and outstanding international students.
‣ Acceptance into the programs depends on academic qualifications and English proficiency, as all lectures, laboratory sessions, and written/oral examinations at the Institute will be conducted in English.
‣ All successful applicants to Petroleum Institute are offered a scholarship which provides full financial support.
‣ The scholarships, which are available to students from all nationalities, include all tuition
fees, medical insurance, housing, travel expenses, and a cost of living allowance.
‣ A minimum GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 point scale or its established equivalent) from a reputable B.Sc. Program; applicants must submit a certified academic transcript from their baccalaureate granting institution.
‣ A recently certified TOEFL score of 550 or higher on Paper-Based, 213 on the Computer-
Based, or 79 on the Internet-Based test, or an IELTS score of 6.0 with the following exceptions:
‣ A native speaker of English who has completed his/her undergraduate education in an English medium institution in a country where English is the official language.
‣ A student graduated from an English medium institution who can provide evidence of acquiring a minimum TOEFL score of 500 on Paper-Based test, or its equivalent IELTS or Computer-Based TOEFL scores, upon admission to his/her undergraduate program.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Students interested in pursuing graduate studies will apply online to the Petroleum Institute.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date: Contact Employer
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.