Graduate Institute Scholarships for African Students in Switzerland , and applications will be open between 15 September 2016 and 15 January 2017. The Graduate Institute, Geneva offers need-based scholarships to students from Africa to undertake a MA or PhD in its discipline: international history, international economics, political science/international relations, anthropology and sociology of development, international law, and development economics. There are 20 scholarships available for one year renewable for the period of study. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): at the Graduate Institute, Geneva | Switzerland
and PhD programme
Field(s): International Studies, Development Studies, Political Science, International Economics, International Law, International History, Anthropology and Sociology of Development, Development Economics.
Funded By: The Graduate Institute, Geneva, Switzerland
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Graduate Institute Scholarships for African Students are targeted for African students.
‣ Award No: There are 20 scholarships available for students.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships are available for one year renewable for the period of study.
‣ Scholarship covers: Scholarships cover tuition fees and cost of living.
‣ Tuition fees exemption and allowance to support cost of living in Geneva
‣ Scholarships are awarded on need-based.
‣ Applicants will be notified in March.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply to a study programme via the Online Application
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 15 January 2017.
applications will be open between 15 September 2016 and 15 January 2017
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.