Graduate Fellowships. Master of Science (M.Sc) and Master of Engineering (M.Eng) scholarship/ fellowship for UAE Nationals & outstanding International students at Petroleum Institute, Abu Dhabi, UAE in Engineering & Science. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country):Petroleum Institute | UAE
Level: Master of Science (M.Sc) and Master of Engineering (M.Eng)
Field(s): Applied Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Health, Safety & Environment Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Petroleum Geosciences
Deadline: External Applicants (Outside PI, ADNOC and OPCOs):01 October; Internal Applicants (PI graduates, ADNOC OPCOs employees & UAE Nationals):01 December
Funded By: Petroleum Institute
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): These Graduate Fellowships are targeted for International Students.
‣ Award No: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship covers: Please visit their website.
‣ Petroleum Institute accepts applications from qualified UAE nationals and outstanding international students.
‣ Acceptance into the programs depends on academic qualifications and English proficiency, as all lectures, laboratory sessions, and written/oral examinations at the Institute will be conducted in English.
‣ All successful applicants to Petroleum Institute are offered a scholarship which provides full financial support.
‣ The scholarships, which are available to students from all nationalities, include all tuition fees, medical insurance, housing, travel expenses, and a cost of living allowance.
To avail these Fellowships, candidates must meet the following criteria:
‣ A relevant undergraduate degree
‣ undergraduate degrees must be in the fields of science, engineering or information technology
‣ High CGPA – The minimum required for consideration for admissions is 3.0 on a scale of 4.0
‣ Minimum scores accepted for TOEFL/IELTS: 550 for PBT; 213 for CBT; 79 for IBT; or 6.0 for IELTS
‣ GRE is not required. If you have available scores (general test only), you may submit it for reference.
‣ Not: High grades and scores are a prerequisite but are no guarantee of admission.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply Online
‣ Scholarship Application Deadline:External Applicants (Outside PI, ADNOC and OPCOs):01 October; Internal Applicants (PI graduates, ADNOC OPCOs employees & UAE Nationals):01 December
You may also like
‣ UAE Scholarships