Graduate Business School Merit Scholarships for International Students in UK, and applications are submitted till 30th June 2014. University of Aberdeen offers 50 merit scholarships for across all Masters programmes within the Graduate Business School, with the exception of the MBA Energy Management. Applicants who have already achieved UK equivalent First Class (Hons) in their undergraduate degree are eligible to for these scholarships. Scholarships are valued at £5000 each to cover more than 25% of their tuition fee of the Masters programme for entry in September 2014. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): The University of Aberdeen | UK
Level: Masters Degree
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded for all Masters programmes within the Graduate Business School, with the exception of the MBA Energy Management.
Deadline: 30th June 2014.
Funded By: University of Aberdeen, UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Graduate Business School Merit Scholarships aretargeted for International students.
‣ Award No: 50 merit scholarships are offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: These merit scholarships are valued at £5000 each to cover more than 25% of their tuition fee of the Masters programme.
‣ Students of the highest merit and potential will be eligible for our Graduate Business School Merit Scholarship, valued at £5000 each. Worth more than 25% of your tuition fee of the Masters programme you take with university, the University of Aberdeen has an impressive 50 of these prestigious merit scholarships to award for Masters Entry in September 2014.
‣ have already achieved UK equivalent First Class (Hons) in your undergraduate degree and looking for a first-rate scholarship.
Examples of equivalencies are:
Azerbaijan: A four-year Bachelors degree (Bakalavr) with marks > 4.5 out of 5 or > 85%, or a five-year specialist diploma with marks > 4 out of 5 or > 80% from a recognised Azerbaijan University.
Canada: A four-year Bachelors degree with Honours with marks between 4.00-4.30
-China: A four-year Bachelors degree with marks > 85% from a Recognised University and >80% from a Prestigious University
Ghana: A Bachelors degree with a GPA > 3.50
India: A first class degree with distinction
Nigeria: A first class degree with marks > 90% or a GPA > than 4.75 -Thailand: A Bachelors degree with a GPA > than 3.50
Uganda: A Bachelors degree with Top Honours, a GPA > 4.4
USA: A four-year Bachelors degree with Grade A, GPA 3.50 or marks > 90%
‣ Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of merit.
‣ At the very latest, University can confirm that successful applicants will receive notification within 7 working days of the application deadline which is 30th June.
‣ Successful applicants will be notified of the decision by email as early as possible after their application is submitted.
‣ There are no additional forms or paperwork. Applicants do not have to apply for these Scholarships. If you are eligible the university will contact you. Simply complete a postgraduate application to study.
‣ The University would recommend that you make your personal statement as personal as possible in order to highlight their strengths and academic achievements.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 30th June 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like