Government of the Republic of Macedonia announces the call for application for full undergraduate scholarships available for foreign students. Full details:
Benefits( Value/ Inclusions):
No. of Awards: One full scholarship will be awarded.
Scholarship Duration: The scholarship provides funds for the first academic year and subsequently for the rest of the three years of the undergraduate studies, provided that the student satisfactory concludes the first year of studies.
The Government of the Republic of Macedonia scholarship provides :
School(Institutions/ Country): the University of Information Science and Technology “St Paul the Apostle” in Ohrid, Republic of Macedonia | Republic of Macedonia
Level: Undergraduate Degree
Field(s): : (1) Communication Networks and Security; (2) Computer Science and Engineering; (3) Information Systems, Visualization, Multimedia and Animation; (4) Information Theory and Analysis and (5) Machine Intelligence and Robotics.
Funded By: Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Macedonia(Government of the Republic of Macedonia)
Deadline:1st June 2013.
Beneficiaries( Target Group): Scholarship is targeted for Students of Following Countries: The students of Algeria, Angola, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Cameron, People’s Republic of China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Gabon, Georgia, Ghana, Indonesia, Israel, India, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Lithuania, Malaysia, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Oman, Pakistan, Portugal, Qatar, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Slovakia, United Republic of Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Uzbekistan, Nigeria and Vietnam.
‣ The Government of the Republic of Macedonia announces the Call for Applications for full undergraduate scholarships, initiating for the academic 2013/2014, at the University of Information Science and Technology “St Paul the Apostle” in Ohrid, Republic of Macedonia.
The Government of the Republic of Macedonia scholarships are available to outstanding students, not older than 22 years old.
‣ Applicants who have not completed their high school education by 01 April 2013 may receive a conditional offer for admission pending their high school diploma.
‣ Successful applicants must finalise their high school studies and submit their transcript and diploma no later than 01 August 2013;
‣ Successful applicants will sign a contract with the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Macedonia.
‣ The contract will stipulate that the scholarship provides funds for the first academic year and subsequently for the rest of the three years of the undergraduate studies, provided that the student satisfactory concludes the first year of studies;
Scholarship Application Method:
‣ Applications can be submitted online, by post or e-mail.
‣ Candidates are required to submit an online application, which will be available on the official scholarship web site of the Ministry of Education and Science, www.stipendii.mon.gov.mk or submitted in hard copy to the appropriate Ministry of Education of the applicant’s home country orin electronic version.
‣ All students must send attached scanned copies of the required documents and Application form to : biljana.zafirovska-at-mon.gov.mk.
Required Documents for Government of the Republic of Macedonia scholarship application:
‣ All students whose first language is not English are required to provide evidence that their spoken and written command of the English language is appropriate for the programme they are applying.
‣ The required evidence may take the form of either: Substantial education (minimum 15 months) conducted in English and undertaken no more than two years prior to the date of enrolment and Acceptable English language qualification or test result.
‣ The qualification or test results must have been awarded no more than two years prior to the proposed date of enrolment.
Accepted results are:
- Grade C or better in English Language at GCSE / GCEO - Grade C or better in English First Language at IGCSE
‣ Official document certifying the candidate has no criminal convictions and is not under criminal investigation at the moment of application.
‣ Government of the Republic of Macedonia scholarshipcandidates should note that with the exception to some countries, these are two separate documents; Official general medical report, including medical tests for HIV and Hepatitis C;
‣ An electronic copy of Passport which must be valid for the next 3 calendar years; In addition, as part of the application candidates are required to summit contact details from two academic professors/teachers, who will provide letters of recommendation for the candidate.
‣ Candidates are advised to notify the professors ahead of time, in order for the references to be submitted within the application deadline.
‣ Both letters are confidential. In case they are sent in the form of hard copy, the documents must be sent in a sealed envelope, signed by the referee across the seal.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 01 June 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application guideline and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like
‣ Government Scholarships
Scholarship Tags: 2013, 2014, Algeria, Angola, Aremania, Azerbaijan, Cameron, Croatia, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Featured, Gabon, Georgia, Ghana, Government, India, Indonesia, Information, Israel, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kuwaot, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Oman, Pakistan, Republic, Scholarship, Science, Technology, Undergraduate