Government of Ireland International Scholarships is offered for Indian students pursuing postgraduate studies at National University of Ireland. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country):National University of Ireland Galway | Ireland
Level: MSc Degree
Field(s): Scholarship are provided for pursuing MSc Biotechnology, MSc Biomedical Science, MSc Neuropharmacology, MSc Regenerative Medicine, MSc Software Design & Development at NUI Galway.
Funded By: National University of Ireland Galway
Deadline:17th May, 2013.
Beneficiaries( Target Group): Ireland International Scholarships are Open for Indian students.
Benefits( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. of Awards: Three scholarships are offered for Indian students pursuing postgraduate studies from September 2013.
‣ Scholarship Duration: These scholarships are offered for one year.
‣ Scholarship Covers: Ireland International Scholarships scheme is operated and co-funded by the Irish Government and the higher education institutions (HEIs) and includes a full tuition fee waiver and a stipend of €10,000 to cover living expenses for one year.
‣ National University of Ireland, Galway, Ireland’s premier university in the fields of Biomedical Science/Innovation and Software Engineering and Informatics, is delighted to announce the launch of three Government of Ireland International Scholarships for Indian students pursuing postgraduate studies from September 2013.
‣ The scholarships are to be awarded to high-caliber students from India undertaking particular taught-Master’s programmes in the fields of either Biomedical Science and Innovation or Software Engineering and Informatics.
‣ Applications for the three Government of Ireland International Scholarships are welcomed from Indian students* who have been offered a place in one of the following taught Master’s programmes at NUI Galway, commencing September 2013: MSc Biotechnology, MSc Biomedical Science, MSc Neuropharmacology, MSc Regenerative Medicine, MSc Software Design & Development.
‣ Applicants must be categorized as non-EU for tuition fee purposes.
‣ These programmes offer scholars the opportunity to combine campus-based study with applied and industry-led experiential learning and mentoring, arising from Galway’s key position as a leading industrial centre in Medical Device Manufacturing, Bioinnovation, Software Engineering, and Informatics.
‣ These programmes incorporate a variety of applied learning dimensions in industry sites and/or in world-class research laboratories.
‣ Scholarship applicants are assessed based on their academic merit.
Scholarship Application Method:
‣ Apply online(http://www.pac.ie/).
‣ Scholarship Application due date 17th May, 2013.
‣ Successful scholarship applicants are notified by NUI Galway by 7 June, 2013.
‣ It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like