Gordon Preston Pure Mathematics Honours Scholarship for International
Students at Monash University, Australia
Monash University offers Scholarship for National and International Undergraduate Students in the field of Mathematics, Australia 2013
Deadline: can not be deferred
Funded by:Monash University
Beneficiaries: Open for International Students
Benefits: One scholarship will be offered in 2013
- The Gordon Preston Pure Mathematics Honours Scholarship is the School of Mathematical Science’s prestigious award at the undergraduate level.
- It is awarded to high achieving undergraduate students who wish to continue their passion in pure mathematics through research programs offered in their honours year.
About the programme
- An undergraduate degree in mathematics provides an excellent basis for graduate work in mathematics or computer science, or for employment in such mathematics-related fields as systems analysis, operations research, or actuarial science.
About the University
- The School offers units in Mathematical Sciences at all undergraduate levels, and also contributes to interdisciplinary programs in Astronomy and Astrophysics, and Atmospheric Science.
- Units are offered across a wide range of areas of modern mathematics, from mathematical methods to statistics to specialist areas of application.
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa or an International student.
- Commencing or continuing full-time in the Honours degree of Bachelor of Science, or the 48 credit point honours year in the Bachelor of Science Advanced with Honours, in pure mathematics, in the School of Mathematical Sciences at the Monash University Clayton campus .
- Supervised by a staff member in the School of Mathematical Sciences.
- Based on academic achievement.
- Average mark of 90% or above in 24 credit points of relevant mathematics units at level three.
- Commencing an honours program supervised by a staff member within the School of Mathematical Sciences.
Application method: Online
For more information , please visit:
For informal inquiries, please contact
Note: Please, help by pressing the face book like button to viral the post viewed by others !!!