Google Software Engineering PhD Internship In UK, and applications are submitted till December 31st, 2015. Google is offering Software Engineering PhD Internship for the year 2016. Interns must be currently pursuing a PhD degree in Computer Science or related technical field and currently enrolled in a full time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship is eligible to apply. International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | UK (London Borough of Islington, London)
Funded By: Google
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Google Software Engineering PhD Internship is targeted forInternational Students
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: not known
‣ Scholarship covers: Is this paid internship? This is paid internship programme.
you for your interest in our Google Software Engineering PhD
Internship positions. Applications are due by December 31st, 2015 at
team will review applications on a rolling basis and it’s in the
candidate’s best interest to apply early. All hiring will be
completed by February 2016.
you for your patience while we consider your application. Google’s
software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that
change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with
information and one another.
products need to handle information at massive scale, and extend well
beyond web search. We’re looking for engineers who bring fresh
ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed
computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage,
security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI
design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day.
a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to
Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as
you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our
engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be
enthusiastic to tackle new problems across the full-stack as we
continue to push technology forward.
‣ Currently pursuing a PhD degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
‣ Must be currently enrolled in a full time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship.
‣ Preferred qualifications
‣ Experience in systems software or algorithms.
‣ Excellent implementation skills (C++, Java, Python).
‣ Knowledge of Unix/Linux or Windows environments and APIs.
‣ Familiarity with TCP/IP and network programming.
‣ All hiring will be completed by February 2016.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications are submitted via online.
‣ Internship Applications are due on December 31st, 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.