Google Software Developer Internships in Canada , and applications are submitted till June 17, 2016. Google is offering Software Developer Internship programme in Canada for the year 2016. Applicants must be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field. International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme. As a Software Engineer, interns will work on Google’s core products and services as well as those who support critical functions of their engineering operations. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Hosting Countries): Waterloo| Canada
Field(s): Software Engineering
Deadline: June 17, 2016
Funded By: Google
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Google Software Developer Internship is targeted for International applicants
‣ Award No: not specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
Engineers at Google are researchers and developers who yearn to
create and implement complex computer science solutions. Our
engineers develop massively scalable, distributed software systems
and also collaborate on multitudes of smaller projects that have
universal appeal – which requires research, awareness,
interactivity, and asking questions.
build strong competencies in data structures and algorithms, along
with a technical fascination for how stuff fits together. You need to
have a solid foundation in computer science in order to consistently
come up with new ideas as well as strive for a deep understanding of
our products and services in order to continually improve upon them.
‣ We focus on being a collaborative, global organization consisting of engineers with the highest levels of technical depth, programming skills and a keen eye for quality.
pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related
‣ Must be currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and return to the program after the completion of the internship
‣ Graduating in 2017 or 2018.
‣ Experience in systems software or algorithms
‣ Excellent implementation skills (C++, Java, Python)
‣ Knowledge of Unix/Linux or other OS environments, and APIs.
‣ Familiarity with TCP/IP and network programming.
‣ Google team will review applications on a rolling basis and it’s in the candidate’s best interest to apply early. All hiring will be completed by August 2016.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ The mode of application is online.
‣ Internship Applications are due on June 17, 2016.
forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.