Google MBA Internship In Australia , and applications are submitted till July 31, 2015. Google is offering MBA Internship in Sydney, Australia for the year 2015. Applicants must have work experience prior to the MBA program in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance, Technical Operations, or related fields. This is a 10-12 week full time paid internship for MBA students. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Sydney, Australia
Field(s): Internship is offered in the field of Business Strategy; Finance; Marketing & Communications; People Operations; Sales & Account Management.
Deadline: July 31, 2015.
Funded By: Google
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Google MBA Internship In Australia is targeted for International Students
‣ No. of awards: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Tenure : This is a 10-12 week full time paid internship for MBA students.
‣ Value of Scholarship : Is this paid internship? Yes, this is a paid internship programme.
‣ Google invites you to join us for a unique summer experience in a 10-12 week full time paid internship for MBA students. Our MBA interns work on projects that tackle some of the most cutting-edge business challenges in the high-tech industry.
‣ Our interns have joined across the business such as Marketing, Advertising Sales and Operations, Finance, and more.
‣ For internships, we hire first into job families and then work with successful candidates to find project groups that match their skills and interests. Final decisions will be made based on business needs and your relevant experience.
‣ Penultimate year of study in a full time MBA program, graduating in 2016.
‣ Be able to complete a minimum 8 week program at the Sydney office between October 2015 and March 2016
‣ Returning to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship
‣ Preferred qualifications
‣ Work experience prior to the MBA program in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance, Technical Operations, or related fields.
‣ Strong interest in the Internet and Google’s technology and business.
‣ Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and independent thinker.
‣ Excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.
‣ Problem-solving skills, and ability to tackle highly strategic and challenging business problems
‣ Strong written and verbal communication skills.
‣ Team will review applications on a rolling basis.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications are submitted till via online.
‣ Internship Applications are due on July 31, 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.