Goldsmiths International Postgraduate Scholarships in UK, , and applications are submitted till 20 April 2018 12 noon GMT. Applications are invite for Goldsmiths international Postgraduate Scholarships for 2018 entry. Applicants must have applied for a place on a full-time postgraduate taught degree, have an international fee liability and are self-financing to some extent. Up to 16 scholarships are available for studying a full-time taught masters programme. The scholarship provides a £5,000 fee waiver and is tenable for one year only. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Goldsmiths, University of London| UK
Level: master's degree
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded in all subjects offered by the Goldsmiths, University of London.
Deadline: 20 April 2018 12 noon GMT
Funded By: Goldsmiths, University of London, UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Goldsmiths International Postgraduate Scholarships are targeted for International students
‣ Award No: There are up to 16 scholarships available. The awards will be distributed based on the following regions of applicant domicile: 5 for students from any international region, 5 for students from Asia, 3 for students from North America, 3 for students from Latin America.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships are offered for one year only.
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarship provides a £5,000 fee waiver.
‣ There are up to 16 scholarships available to prospective international students studying for a full-time taught Masters programme.
‣ The scholarship provides a £5,000 fee waiver and is tenable for one year only. To be eligible to apply you must have applied for a place on a full-time postgraduate taught degree, have an international fee liability and are self-financing to some extent. You will also need to demonstrate academic excellence and/or significant achievement in your chosen field of study.
‣ have an international fee liability and are self-financing to some extent. You will also need to demonstrate academic excellence and/or significant achievement in your chosen field of study.
Selection Criteria for Goldsmiths International Postgraduate Scholarships
All applications will be assessed on academic merit only – financial circumstances will not be taken into account.
‣ Your scholarship application should be completed online through your myGoldsmiths account. This is the online account that you created in order to apply for a course at Goldsmiths.
As part of the application, you will be asked to answer three questions relevant to the award that you are applying for. Our scholarships are highly competitive, so it's important to include as much detailed information as you can.
We require the following supporting documents in order for your scholarship application to be considered:
As long as your Postgraduate study application has these documents attached, then it will not be necessary for you to upload any additional documents as part of your scholarship application.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 20 April 2018 12 noon GMT
Applications open on Monday 22 January 2018.
The deadline for applications has been extended to 20 April 2018 12 noon GMT
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.