The Goldman Sachs scholarships for African nationals at INSEAD is designed to give candidates from African countries access to a world-class MBA education. Full detail:
School(Institutions/ Country): INSEAD the bussiness School of the world |
Field(s): Business Administration
Deadline: 13th February for the July Class and 22nd August for the December Class.
Funded by: Goldman Sachs
Beneficiaries(Target Group):Scholarship is Open for students of Africa.
Benefit( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ Scholarship Duration: It is applicable for ten months
‣ Scholarship covers: the grant has a value up to €15,000 per class for MBA Program.
‣ Goldman S, a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm offers scholarship to pursue full- time MBA program at INSEAD campuses.
‣ They are constantly looking for exceptional individuals with diverse backgrounds, work experiences and personal interests who have the talent, drive and dedication to enhance their team.
‣ This scholarship is for African nationals at INSEAD is designed to give candidates from African countries access to a world-class MBA education.
‣ The scholarship winners will be allocated a Goldman mentor throughout the 10-month MBA programme.
To qualify for Goldman S Scholarship, candidates must be
‣ from African countries studying at INSEAD on the Full-time MBA Programme.
‣ Successful candidates must demonstrate their desire to work in Africa and explain why building business in Africa is important to them.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply online.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 13 February for the July Class (starts in September) 22 August for the December Class (starts in January)
‣ For the December Class, scholarship decisions for Rounds 1 and 2 will be communicated by e-mail from mid to late October and for Round 3 by the end of October. For the July Class, scholarship decisions for Rounds 1 and 2 will be communicated by e-mail by the end of March/early April and for Round 3 by the end of May.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like
Your first paragraph ...