Goldman Sachs Internship For Summer Analyst Position In Japan, and applications are submitted till October 23, 2016. Goldman Sachs is offering internship for candidates currently pursuing a college or university degree and is usually undertaken during the penultimate year of study. The program starts with a one-day orientation where you’ll learn about our culture, as well as the benefits and responsibilities of being a member of Goldman Sachs. This is an unpaid internship programme of 10 to 11 weeks. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Japan (Asia Pacific) (Global Investment Research – ART, Human Capital Management, Realty Management Securities (Tokyo), Corporate Services and Real Estate and Technology (Hong Kong / Singapore))
will be awarded in the following areas: Corporate Services and Real
Estate, Global Investment Research- ART, Human Capital Management,
Realty Management, Securities, Technology.
: October 23, 2016.
Funded By: Goldman Sachs
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Goldman Sachs Internship is targeted for International applicants are eligible to apply for this programme (It should be noted that any offer of employment issued will be subject to immigration approval being obtained prior to your start date with Goldman Sachs).
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: This is a 10 or 11 week program.
‣ Scholarship covers: Is this paid internship ? No this is an unpaid internship programme.
summer analyst role is for candidates currently pursuing a college or
university degree and is usually undertaken during the penultimate
year of study.
your discipline or major are not important, we are looking for
candidates with an outstanding record of academic achievement and an
interest in the financial markets.
Services and Real Estate: The Services Division provides essential
advisory and management services to the people of Goldman Sachs in
over 95 cities around the world, helping to drive the firm’s
productivity and financial results while enabling its flow of
Investment Research – ART :
This program will be based in one of our high value locations and
support global analyst teams with focus on compiling, summarizing,
and analyzing market-based data within our Global Investment Research
Capital Management :
Human Capital Management (HCM) is responsible for attracting,
developing and managing the firm’s biggest asset.
Realty Management : The Realty Management Division (RMD) leverages proven best practices, team experience, and market knowledge in delivering investment and asset management services.
‣ Securities : The Securities Division enables our clients to buy and sell financial products, raise funding and manage risk. We make markets and facilitate client transactions in fixed income, equity, currency and commodity products. Technology: Their engineers build and deploy the innovations that drive our business and financial markets worldwide.
‣ The summer analyst role is for candidates currently pursuing a college or university degree and is usually undertaken during the penultimate year of study.
‣ While your discipline or major are not important, we are looking for candidates with an outstanding record of academic achievement and an interest in the financial markets.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ The mode of application is online.
‣ Click on the Apply Now button below
Important: You must specify all your location/division preferences at the time of application submission. If applying to programs in multiple regions, please submit your application by the earliest program deadline date to be considered. Once you have submitted your application you do not have the ability to edit your preferences, you can only go back to edit your personal contact information.
‣ Internship Applications are due on October 23, 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Your first paragraph ...