Gold and Silver Awards are offered for International Students at Vytautas Magnus University, Lithuania. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Vytautas Magnus University | Lithuania
Level: Master’s Degree
Field(s): Courses offered by the university.
Funded by: Vytautas Magnus University
Deadline: August 1, 2013.
Beneficiaries(Target Group): Gold and Silver Awards is Open for International Students.
Benefits( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. of Awards: not specified.
‣ Scholarship covers: Golden Award – covers 100% of the annual tuition fee. Silver Award – covers 50% of the annual tuition fee. The award will cover the amount of full tuition fee. If the student for any reason terminates the study programme without obtaining the degree, he or she will have to fully reimburse the awarded scholarship to the university.
‣ Vytautas Magnus University offers Gold and Silver Awards to students who are currently enrolled or planning to enrol in Master’s degree programmes taught in English at Vytautas Magnus University.
‣ Students of all nationalities who were enrolled in Master’s degree programmes taught in English at Vytautas Magnus University in September 2012 or are planning to enroll in September 2013.
‣ The scholarship programme is intended for the most promising candidates who have demonstrated high academic achievements.
‣ Candidates must have obtained a Bachelor degree or its equivalent.
‣ Candidates must have graduated from their Bachelor programme with high results. Minimum average of grades for Silver Award is “very good”, for Gold Award – “excellent”.
‣ Candidates must be fluent in spoken and written English (Minimum 6.0 in IELTS, 80 in TOEFL-iBT, B2 level of Common European Framework of Reference for Language: Learning, Teaching, Assessment).
‣ Candidates should provide at least two independent letters of reference (legal entity or/and natural person from which candidate has obtained his Bachelor degree, implemented internship, has worked, etc.) to support the applicant’s request.
‣ In the case of MBA programme, one of the letters of reference may be written by a representative of the business community.
‣ Letter of motivation should be written with reference to particular academic and career plans.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply: Scholarship Application Form can be submitted by post and email.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 01 August 2013.
‣ Selected candidates will be informed by August 24, 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application guideline, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like