Goh Keng Swee(Dr) Undergraduate scholarships for Brunei, Cambodia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, PRC, Taiwan, Vietnam, Thailand, Laos and Myanmar Students at National University of Singapore, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore Management University, Singapore University of Technology and Design, 2013. Full details:
School: National University of Singapore, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore Management University, Singapore University of Technology and Design/ Singapore
Field(s):Courses offered by the university
Deadline:17 January 2013
Funded by:Public Service Commission Secretariat
Beneficiaries(Target Group): Scholarship is open to students who are citizens/passport holders of Brunei, Cambodia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, PRC, Taiwan, Vietnam, Thailand, Laos and Myanmar. Singapore citizens and PRs are not eligible to apply for the Dr GKS Scholarship
‣ Approximately , up to 3 to 4 Scholarships are awarded.
‣ Duration of awards: The scholarship supports a maximum of 4 years of undergraduate study.
‣ What does it cover? Tuition and other compulsory fees; Airfare (to Singapore and return to home country upon completion of study); Annual maintenance allowance of SGD6500; Hostel allowance based on institution of study; and Settling-in allowance (one-off expense) of SGD200 upon arrival in Singapore.
‣ The Dr Goh Keng Swee (GKS) Scholarship is a private sector scholarship administered by the Association of Banks in Singapore (ABS).
‣ The Dr GKS Scholarships Fund was set up by the financial community in Singapore in honour of the former Deputy Prime Minister, who fostered Singapore’s economic development and growth as a reputable international financial center.
‣Concurrently apply for admission to NUS, NTU, SMU or SUTD.
‣To qualify for Dr. Goh Keng Swee (GKS) Undergrduate Scholarships , , candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
‣ Applicants should adhere to the university’s admission deadlines and guidelines.
‣ Demonstrate leadership qualities and possess good academic and co-curricular activities (CCA) achievements.
‣ Have sat for, or made private arrangements to sit for the SAT.
‣ Preferably be below 25 years of age Student’s Allowance, refugee, gypsy or Irish traveller.
‣ Select a course of study relevant to the finance sector. Most other courses (such as Engineering, Computing, Law), except specialized courses like Medicine, will also be considered.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply online.
‣ The next deadline for applications is 17 January 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website.
You may also like