Global Study IELTS Awards for International Students, and and applications are submitted till 30 November 2015. International Student Identity Card, Study Portals and British Council IELTS are offering Global Study Awards for international students. Awards are available to prospective students in all countries worldwide and enable the successful candidate(s) to study abroad, on any chosen undergraduate or postgraduate programme at a higher education institution. There will be up to four awards granted in the first round for students starting their studies abroad between 1 January 2016 and 30 April 2016. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Abroad
are available for students to study any chosen programme.
Deadline: There will be up to four awards granted in the first round for students starting their studies abroad between 1 January 2016 and 30 April 2016. The application deadline is 30 November 2015.
Funded By: International Student Identity Card (ISIC) Association, StudyPortals and British Council IELTS
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Global Study IELTS Awards are targeted for prospective students in all countries worldwide.
to four awards are available for students.
award will have a value of £10,000. In the first instance, it will
be applied towards tuition fees. If the fees are below £10,000, the
remaining funds may be allocated towards living costs.
Global Study IELTS Awards (TGSA) is an exciting initiative being
launched by the International Student Identity Card, StudyPortals and
British Council IELTS.
Global Study Awards will be available to prospective students in all
countries worldwide and enable the successful candidate(s) to study
abroad, on any chosen undergraduate or postgraduate programme at a
higher education institution.
‣ be aged 18 years or over on 1 January 2015;
‣ have taken an IELTS test at a British Council centre and hold a valid official Test Report Form issued by the British Council;
‣ be a valid ISIC cardholder at the time of application;
‣ be planning to enrol on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programme abroad in the academic year starting August 2015 onwards;
‣ have written a short review of your study experience at STeXX.eu
‣ be able to provide a confirmation letter and/or official enrolment letter (if applicable) from the institution by the cut-off date.
Selection Criteria for Global Study IELTS Awards
The Global Study Awards is designed to support highly motivated, talented individuals who can actively demonstrate:
‣ their potential to contribute to society through their studies;
‣ a strong commitment to developing their career;
‣ their sincere interest in increasing intercultural understanding and exchange.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications should be completed by using online application form Online Application
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date : Up to four awards will be granted in the first round: open from 15 August 2015 to 30 November 2015 for students starting their studies abroad between 1 January 2016 and 30 April 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.