Glenna Rowsell Bursary Fund in Canada for ONA Members. Applications are open until March 1 each year. ONA is now accepting applications for the ONA Glenna-Rowsell-Bursary fund. There are five bursaries available in the amount of $1,000.00 each. A registered nurse originally from Newfoundland, Glenna Rowsell, was a well-respected leader in nursing labour relations and collective bargaining. Ms. Rowsell helped to organize several nursing unions across many Canadian communities. She died in 1987. ONA honours her labour relations legacy with the Glenna Rowsell Bursary Fund for ONA members who wish to pursue education in labour relations r. Successful applicants will be notified by mail within one month of the decision by the Committee. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Canada
Level: Coruse ( Labour Educational Program or course)
Field(s): Labour-related educational program/course.
Deadline: March 1 each year.
Funded By: ONA
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Glenna Rowsell Bursary Fund is open for ONA Members
‣ Award No: Five bursaries
‣ Scholarship covers: There are five bursaries available in the amount of $1,000.00 each.
‣ ONA is now accepting applications for the ONA Glenna-Rowsell-Bursary-fund. There are five bursaries available in the amount of $1,000.00 each.
‣ Applications must be received by March 1 each year. Successful applicants will be notified by mail within one month of the decision by the Committee.
‣ Must provide copy of ONA Membership card as proof of bona fide Member.
‣ Must provide a Member Education Plan outlining the course and outcomes for the member and/or Local.
‣ Must be a Labour-related educational program/course.
‣ Must show proof of acceptance in a Labour Educational Program or course (other than ONA).
‣ A letter from the Local Executive must accompany the application, verifying the applicant is a member of the Local. This may include a short statement about the applicant's participation at the Local level.
‣ Bursary will be awarded and monies will be provided to successful applicants upon proof of completion of course.
‣ To download an ONA Glenna-Rowsell-Bursary-Fund Application Form, click the appropriate link above.
‣ Applicants are required to apply online here Apply here
Apply online now for the ONA Bursary! Deadline to apply is March 1.
‣ Applications must be received at ONA by March 1 each calendar year. If the maximum number of bursaries has not been awarded, then applications received after March 1 will be considered. Successful applicants will be notified by mail within one month of the decision.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Your first paragraph ...