Glenmore Medical Postgraduate Scholarship at University of Edinburgh in UK, and applications are submitted till 30 May 2017.Applications are invited for the Glenmore Medical Postgraduate Scholarships. One scholarship is available for postgraduate full-time Master’s (one year) study for eligible programmes offered by the University. The scholarship will have a value of £20,600 and will be tenable for one academic year. The scholarship will cover tuition fees of up to £20,600 with any surplus paid as a stipend. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Edinburgh | UK
Level: MSc programme.
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded for MSc by Research Biomedical Sciences, Research Cardiovascular Biology, Human Anatomy, Research Integrative Neuroscience, MMedSci Medical Sciences, MPH Public Health, Regenerative Medicine: Clinical and Industrial Delivery, Research Reproductive Sciences, Science Communication and Public Engagement.
Deadline: 30 May 2017.
Funded By: University of Edinburgh
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Glenmore Medical Postgraduate Scholarship is targeted for applicants who are nationals of one of the following countries: Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Haiti,
Ivory Coast, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nambia, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Paraguay, Republic of Moldova, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tajikistan, Tanzania, The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
‣ No. of awards: not specified
‣ Scholarship Tenure : The scholarship is tenable for one academic year.
‣Value of Scholarship : The scholarship will have a value of £21,200 and will be tenable for one academic year. The scholarship will cover tuition fees of up to £21,200 with any surplus paid as a stipend.
‣ The Glenmore Medical Postgraduate Scholarship will have a value of £20,600 and will be tenable for one academic year. The scholarship will cover tuition fees of up to £20,600 with any surplus paid as a stipend.
‣ Applicants should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so.
‣ It is hoped that students would wish to return to the Developing World on completion of their studies where their work and furthered medical studies will benefit the area.
Selection criteria for Glenmore Medical Postgraduate Scholarship
‣ The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit. Candidates must have, or expect to obtain, the overseas equivalent of a UK first-class honours degree.
‣ The successful candidate will be announced in June 2017.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications are submitted via online using the https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk
Please note you will not be able to access the online application form unless you have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh.
The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk
When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. If you require assistance, please go to http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 30 May 2017.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
For more Information about Glenmore Medical Postgraduate Scholarship