GHI Postdoctoral Fellowship . German Historical Institute offers postdoctoral fellowship for EU and US citizens. Fellowship is provided in the field of American or European Economic and Social History. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA
Level: Postdoctoral Research
Field(s): American or European Economic and Social History.
Deadline: November 15, 2013.
Funded By:German Historical Institute
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): GHI Postdoctoral Fellowship is targeted for International Students: EU (Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia,
Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia and Montenegro, Slovakia (Slovak Republic), Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Vatican City) and US citizens.
‣ Award No:Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Fellowship is offered for 6 to 12-month fellowship in American or European Economic and Social History.
‣ Scholarship covers: The monthly stipend is € 3000 for EU citizens and $3200 for US citizens. In addition, fellowship recipients based in Europe will receive reimbursement for their round-trip airfare to the US.
G H I Postdoctoral Fellowship
‣ The German Historical Institute, Washington, DC, is now accepting applications for a 6 to 12-month fellowship in American or European Economic and Social History. The recipient should begin the term September 1, 2014.
GHI Postdoctoral Fellowship
‣ Preference is given to applicants on the postdoctoral level.
‣ The Fellow is expected to be in residence at the GHI and participate in GHI activities and events, including planning an economic/social history workshop financed by the GHI.
‣ The Fellow will have the opportunity to make use of the resources in the Washington, DC area, including the Library of Congress and the National Archives, while pursuing his or her own research agenda.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ To apply please send a cover letter, a CV, a copy of your last diploma, the names and contact information of three references, a research project proposal (5-pages or 2,000 words max), a one-page proposal for an economic/social history workshop, and two writing samples, such as an article or a book chapter.
‣ Submission of documents by email is strongly preferred.
‣ Please send an email with your application to Bryan Hart.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 15 November 2013.
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2014, Economic, Europe, Fellowship, Postdoctoral, USA
Your first paragraph ...