Getty Foundations Research Grants. Getty Foundations is funding Library Research Grants at Getty Research Institute in the USA. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA
Level: Short-term Research
Field(s): Projects must relate to specific items in the library collection. (To search the collections, please consult the Research Library’s Search Tools and Databases.)
Deadline: October 15, 2013.
Funded By: The Getty Foundation s
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Scholarship is targeted for Scholars of all nationalities.
‣ Award No: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship Duration: The research period may range from several days to a maximum of three months, but must take place between February 15, 2014, and January 15, 2015. These terms apply as of June 2012 and are subject to future changes.
‣ Scholarship covers: Library Research Grants are intended to provide partial support for costs relating to travel and living expenses. Grants range from $500 to $2,500, depending on the distance traveled.
‣ Getty Library Research Grants provide partial, short-term support for costs relating to travel and living expenses to scholars whose research requires use of specific collections housed in the Getty Research Institute.
‣ A Library Research Grant is not a prerequisite for obtaining access to the Research Library.
‣ Getty Foundations Library Research Grants are intended for scholars of all nationalities and at any level who demonstrate a compelling need to use materials housed in the Research Library, and whose place of residence is more than eighty miles from the Getty Center.
‣ Projects must relate to specific items in the library collection.
‣ Applicants are notified of the Research Institute’s decision approximately six weeks to two months following the deadline. Unsuccessful applicants are still welcome to use the Research Library in accordance with its access policy.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date: The deadline for applications is October 15, 2013.
You may also like
Your first paragraph ...