GeTMA Scholarships are part of the Ernst-Reuter-Initiative of the German and Turkish Foreign Ministries and is supported by the DAAD with funds from the Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin (Berlin, Germany) and Middle East Technical University (Ankara, Turkey) | Turkey and Germany
Level: Masters (MS) Degree
Field(s): GeT MA – the German Turkish Masters Program in Social Sciences – is an interdisciplinary two-year program and offers academic teaching in a large variety of topics in the field of social sciences such as modernization and democratization, Europeanization and migration. Students deepen their empirical knowledge of political processes using Germany, Turkey and other regions of Europe as examples.
Funded By: DAAD
Deadline: 15 June 2013(annual)
Beneficiaries( Target Group): Ge T MA Scholarships are targeted for International Students from any country
Benefits( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. of Awards: 4 full scholarships and a certain number of tuition fee reductions to qualified students.
‣ Scholarship Covers: Full scholarships include tuition fees, monthly stipends and travel expenses.
‣ GeT MA – the German Turkish Masters Program in Social Sciences – provides a certain number of full scholarships (tuition fees + monthly stipends) and tuition fee reductions to qualified students of the program.
‣ GeT MA is a unique, interdisciplinary, two-year masters program, which offers an excellent education in Europe’s two vibrant capitals: Berlin and Ankara. GeT MA is designed for students from all over the world who aim to pursue an international career in government agencies, NGOs, administration, journalism or research.
‣ The program is taught at the Middle East Technical University Ankara, Turkey and the Humboldt Universität zu Berlin, Germany.
‣ GeT MA is part of the Ernst-Reuter-Initiative of the German and Turkish Foreign Ministries and is supported by the DAAD with funds from the Federal Ministry of Education and Research.
To be eligible for GeTMA Scholarships, candidates must meet the following criteria:
‣ You must be an international student with a B.A. degree or an equivalent degree in a relevant area of study (such as Social Science, Political Science, Sociology, European Studies, History, Public Administration, Public Policy, Law or Economics)
‣ Important: To be eligible for the scholarship, you must meet the eligibility requirements of the GeT MA program at this link.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications are accepted at Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin until 15 June 2012. Learn about the admission process at this link.
‣ It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like