Gerard Connolly Prize. Queensland University of Technology offers awards in law for Australian and international students in Australia. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Queensland University of Technology | Australia
Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate coursework and Postgraduate Research Degree
Deadline: 14 October 2013.
Funded By: Queensland University of Technology
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): This Prize is targeted for Australian and International Students.
‣ Award No: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship covers: Total offer is of $550.
‣ This Gerard C Prize was established to recognize the significant contribution the late Gerard Connolly, a graduate of the Faculty of Law at QUT, made to the community.
‣ Gerard studied his LLB at QUT between 1985 and 1988 and completed the Legal Practice Course in 1989.
‣ Following his admission as a solicitor, Gerard worked in private practice and then for the Commonwealth Government until his death from cancer, aged 30.
To avail Gerard C Prize , applicant must:
‣ be an undergraduate, postgraduate or research law and justice student who was enrolled during the current academic year,
‣ have contributed to the community through volunteer or charitable work such as community legal centres, or organizations such as the Queensland Cancer Fund and the Royal Blind Society.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ The mode of applying is by post, inperson and electronically.
‣ Nominations may be made by peers or lecturers. Individuals may nominate themselves.
‣ Complete this application form, attach any relevant documentation and return by the closing date.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date: 14 October 2013.
‣ Applicant has to be a current QUT student to apply for this scholarship.
‣ The successful applicant will be notified by both email and letter confirming the details of the scholarship.
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2013, 2014, Australia, Australian, International, Law, Prize, students