Georgetown University is announcing its new master scholarship for Sub-Saharan African students. Full details:
School(Institutions/Country): Georgetown University in USA
Level: Master's Scholarships
Field(s): MSFS is a two-year, full-time graduate degree program in international affairs. Students will take courses in international relations, international trade, international finance, statistics and analytical tools and history. In addition, students choose an area of concentration such as International Relations and Security, International Development or International Business.
Funded By: Georgetown University
Deadline: January 15, 2014.
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Scholarship is targeted for Students from sub-Saharan Africa (Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo (Democratic Republic), Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe).
‣ Award No: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarship is awarded for two-year.
‣ Scholarship Covers: Full- tuition scholarship will be awarded.
‣ Starting in fall 2014, the Master of Science in Foreign Service (MSFS) at Georgetown University is offering a full- tuition scholarship for a talented graduate student from sub-Saharan Africa.
‣ MSFS is a two-year, full-time graduate degree program in international affairs.
‣ Students will take courses in international relations, international trade, international finance, statistics and analytical tools and history.
‣ In addition, students choose an area of concentration such as International Relations and Security, International Development or International Business.
Applicants must have:
‣ A completed undergraduate degree from an accredited university with a strong academic record.
‣ A TOEFL score of at least 100, or an IELTS score of at least 7.0.
‣ Applicants must have completed a course in microeconomics and a course in macroeconomics, or must be able to complete both courses before the beginning of the MSFS program in fall 2014.
‣ Applicants should have professional experience, ideally in a field related to their future professional goals.
‣ Students have an average of four years of work experience before joining MSFS.
‣ Special consideration will be given to applicants from: Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Nigeria, Senegal, and South Africa.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply: To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must submit all required application documents (online application, personal statement, official transcripts and test scores, letters of recommendation).
‣ Only students who have applied to the program will be considered for the scholarship
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date: The application deadline for fall 2014 is January 15, 2014.
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2014, Africa, Cote d'ivoire, Featured, Ghana, International Business, International Relations, International Trade, Kenya, Liberia, Master, Nigeria, Scholarship, Science, Senegal, SOUTH AFRICA, Statistics
Your first paragraph ...