University of Westminster offers Geoffrey Copland Scholarship is for International student from a developing country in the in UK. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Westminster | UK
Level :Masters Degree
Field(s): Any of the courses offered by the University
Deadline: 31st May 2013.
Funded By: University of Westminster
Beneficiaries( Target Group): Scholarship is targeted for International student from a developing country.
‣Award No: not specified.
‣ Scholarship Covers: Scholarship covers full tuition fee waiver, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.
‣ The University of Westminster is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom. Its antecedent institution, the Royal Polytechnic, was founded in 1838 and was the first polytechnic to open in the UK.
‣ Dr Geoffrey Copland retired as the Vice-Chancellor in July 2007, and this scholarship is named for him in recognition of his unfailing support for the Geoffrey Copland Scholarship programme.
To avail Geoffrey Scholarship, candidates must meet the following requirements:
‣ must be an international student from a developing country ,and;
‣ hold an offer for a full-time Masters degree at the University.
‣ Academic excellence, development potential and financial need are the selection criteria for this international scholarship.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ You can download our application forms and find out more about the application process here and Apply now .
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 31st May 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2013, Copland, Country, developing, Geoffrey, International, Master's, Scholarship, Student, UK, University, Westminster