GCU Common Weal Scholarships for International Students in UK, and applications are submitted till 30th June 2014. GCU Scholarships are being offered for academic year 2014/2015 to pursue postgraduate taught programme. These Weal scholarships are applicable for September 2014 entry only. These scholarships are only available to full-time, self-funded students from a registered eligible Commonwealth national. These scholarships are administered as fee reductions and will include Gold: Full fee discount, Silver: 75% fee discount and Bronze: 50% fee discount. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | UK
Level: Postgraduate Taught Programme.
Field(s): any courses offered by the university.
Deadline: 30th June 2014.
Funded By: Glasgow Caledonian University
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): GCU Common Weal Scholarships is targeted for International students who only are a registered eligible Commonwealth national (Africa (Botswana, Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania and Zambia, Asia ( Bangladesh, Brunei Darussalam, India, Malaysia, Maldives, Pakistan, Singapore and Sri Lanka), Caribbean and Americas (Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, The Barbados, Belize, Canada, Dominica, Grenada,
Guyana, Jamaica, Saint Lucia, St Kitts and Nevis, St Vincent and The Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago), Europe (Cyprus, Malta, United Kingdom), Pacific (Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, Nauru, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu and Vanuatu)
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship covers: These GCU scholarships are administered as fee reductions for overseas students when an offer of a place has already been made. The Common Weal Scholarships include: -Gold: Full fee discount -Silver: 75% fee discount -Bronze: 50% fee discount
‣ GCU Common Weal Scholarships are being offered for academic year 2014/15 in line with the Commonwealth Games coming to Glasgow.
‣ The University’s motto is ‘For the Common Good’, which means it is committed to a social mission to promote the common good.
‣ These scholarships are available to Postgraduate Taught Masters students at GCU Glasgow only.
‣ Scholarships are open to international students only from a registered eligible Commonwealth national.
‣ These scholarships are only available to full-time, self-funded students. You are deemed to be a self-funded student if you are paying your tuition fees yourself or with support from a relative or friend.
‣ These scholarships are administered as fee reductions for overseas students when an offer of a place has already been made.
‣ All applicants will receive a response in July 2014.
‣ Applicants are required to apply online.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 30th June 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.