Gay Clifford Awards are offered by University College London for Outstanding International Women Students in UK for 2013 academic year. Full details:
School (Institution / Country): University College London | UK
Level: Masters Degree
Field(s): any department within UCL’s Faculty of Arts and Humanities or the Faculty of Social and Historical Sciences. These are: Early Modern Studies, English, European Languages, Culture and Society, European Studies, Fine Art – Slade School, Greek and Latin, Hebrew and Jewish Studies, Information Studies, Intercultural Studies, Philosophy (Departments of Faculty of Arts and Humanities); Americas (Institute of the), Anthropology, Archaeology, Economics, Geography, History, History of Art, Political Science(Departments of Faculty of Social and Historical Sciences).
Deadline: 18th March 2013.
Funded By: University College London
Beneficiaries( Target Group): Scholarship is Open for International Students (Successful applicants are normally required to hold or expect to achieve a UK first-class Honours undergraduate degree or equivalent).
Benefits( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. Awards: Up to five awards are available annually.
‣ Scholarships Duration: Awards are tenable for one year of full-time study.
‣ Scholarship Covers: The value of each award is £2,500 deducted from tuition fees.
‣ Gay Clifford Awards is available to female Master’s degree students from any country intending to undertake full-time studies within UCL’s Faculties of Arts and Humanities or Social and Historical Sciences. Up to five awards are available annually.
‣ Potential candidates must ensure that they submit a full scholarship application by the deadline irrespective of whether an offer of admission has reached them or not.
‣ At/after the deadline the UCL Student Funding Office will check UCL systems to confirm whether the scholarship applicant holds an offer of admissions to one of the eligible UCL programmes and on what date that offer was made
Applicants must meet the following requiGay Clifford Awards for Outstanding Women Students
‣ Holding an offer of admission to UCL for full-time Master’s studies in any department within UCL’s Faculty of Arts and Humanities or the Faculty of Social and Historical Sciences.
‣ Awards are made on the basis of academic excellence and research potential.
‣ Successful applicants are normally required to hold or expect to achieve a UK first-class Honours undergraduate degree or equivalent. Financial circumstances are not taken into account.
Scholarships Application Method
‣ Apply by email or by post.
‣ Before completing the application form, please read the Master's Scholarship Application Form Guidance Notes.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 18th March 2013.
‣ Successful and reserve candidates can expect to be notified by email from June onwards.
‣ It is important to read the application guideline, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like